DVCA Juniors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: DVCA Juniors

the valley of excitment;298552 said:
i no this is juniors thread, but who do we think will get relegated from barclay and put up from money?

well lower arnt looking to good but Eltham cant keep reliying on the one player
up for grabs in the money

I reminder to all. Any threat of violence against other members is taken very seriously on this forum and will reuslt in a ban for a minimum of 3 days, if not longer.

If you have nothing to offer the site other than mindless threats you might be better off looking for elsewhere to post.

mas cambios;298560 said:
I reminder to all. Any threat of violence against other members is taken very seriously on this forum and will reuslt in a ban for a minimum of 3 days, if not longer.

If you have nothing to offer the site other than mindless threats you might be better off looking for elsewhere to post.

soz

Dont know about the rest of you but Bretty Lewis (RV) is both the scariest and funniest bowler to face, not even he knows where it's goin somew of the time. soz bort.

search08-09;298576 said:
Jordan Cisek and Dan Cocking are the two best bowlers in the Teal Division by a long way

Cisek could be if he wasnt such a smart arse, he gets very vocal at the batsman then loses consentration. Cocking is one of the best, can do almost anything with the ball, but can tend to try to much. Dale Jutan-alphabet(rv), is one of the most consistent bolwers just straight up and down. Until NEW smashed him in the last over of the innings

The Stair;298795 said:
Cisek could be if he wasnt such a smart arse, he gets very vocal at the batsman then loses consentration. Cocking is one of the best, can do almost anything with the ball, but can tend to try to much. Dale Jutan-alphabet(rv), is one of the most consistent bolwers just straight up and down. Until NEW smashed him in the last over of the innings

Top 5 most consistant bowlers are:
1 Cocking
2 Gilbert
3 L.Money
4 Liam O'leary
5 Ryder

I definately think that the standard of dvca juniors has dropped off in the past couple of years, when you compare some of the teams doing well now and have a look at some of the teams that missed out in finals a couple years ago and struggled with good players in their team that would dominate now.
Not saying that the dvca's juniors are bad but just that they have dropped off a bit, especially when you compare the good players of lets say 3 years ago to now.
any thoughts???

the_boobcat;298886 said:
I definately think that the standard of dvca juniors has dropped off in the past couple of years, when you compare some of the teams doing well now and have a look at some of the teams that missed out in finals a couple years ago and struggled with good players in their team that would dominate now.
Not saying that the dvca's juniors are bad but just that they have dropped off a bit, especially when you compare the good players of lets say 3 years ago to now.
any thoughts???

yes but there are some young talented kids like N.Andrews and T.Groom they will be stars of the futere

ok fellas, heres my predictions for the grand final this year.
Plenty vs Bundoora.
Plenty to get up in a close one.
Abbatengelo to ton up

Benny Russel with star for Bundoora, 40+ runs and more than 3 wickets.

i wanna see how close i am here

the_boobcat;298886 said:
any thoughts???

It has dropped over the past few years. The leagues have no where near as much depth as it used to, talent wise is similar. But it is the same thing every year. The same teams going for the title. Plenty, diamo, NEW, research, monty and to some extent Riverside genaraly in the the finals at least 2 of these sides are in them. They should make A and B divisons and have a relegation/ promotion system. Becaus teams such as mernda, lower plenty and eltham loose year after year, they should b put in a league together without the traditonal stronger clubs

Agree/disagree?

emu;298999 said:
It has dropped over the past few years. The leagues have no where near as much depth as it used to, talent wise is similar. But it is the same thing every year. The same teams going for the title. Plenty, diamo, NEW, research, monty and to some extent Riverside genaraly in the the finals at least 2 of these sides are in them. They should make A and B divisons and have a relegation/ promotion system. Becaus teams such as mernda, lower plenty and eltham loose year after year, they should b put in a league together without the traditonal stronger clubs

Agree/disagree?
myself and mill park have played in 3 grand finals in 4 years and won 2 of them. ;)

Wattle Glenn 2010;298803 said:
Top 5 most consistant bowlers are:
1 Cocking
2 Gilbert
3 L.Money
4 Liam O'leary
5 Ryder

Cocking, Gilbert, Cisek, Ryder and Storey are the most consistent bowlers id say in 16's, what about most consistent batsmen, guys who just make runs week in week out?

creekers08/09;299053 said:
Cocking, Gilbert, Cisek, Ryder and Storey are the most consistent bowlers id say in 16's, what about most consistent batsmen, guys who just make runs week in week out?

storey is quick
but his first over is all over the place they can go anywhere but once he gets into it bowls very well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back