DVCA Juniors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: DVCA Juniors

nafan will take it to bundy. i tip that nafan will make 164 coaught on the boundry. but um that trent bloke will get like 6fa so um yer. BL bundy :)

NA*MP;329449 said:
there's only 2 possible outcomes.

1) we do it easy only losing 3 wickets

2) you roll us for 30.

i reckon mill park are favourites coming into the second week of this game :D

nathan andrews to tonne up groomy duck

I don't care what anyone says but Ben Russell is a freak
This kid keeps in b grade and opens the batting. In juniors he bowls first change and will take out the bowling average for Bundoora.
His not a bad player if you ask me, he is a freak of nature, and one day will hopefully be playing for australia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;)

good fizz;329525 said:
groomy and nath next year bundoora
bunddoora unbeaten flag next year

these rumors are not true. nathan and groome are very loyal. btw nathan is the futre captain of australia and groome will be the opening batsmen

mill park for the flag 09/10.
melbourne victory for thepremiership08/09
Leicester fc for prometion 08/09
dv eagles for the final08/09

THE GOO;329568 said:
This kid keeps in b grade and opens the batting. In juniors he bowls first change and will take out the bowling average for Bundoora.
His not a bad player if you ask me, he is a freak of nature, and one day will hopefully be playing for australia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;)

deleted

FUZZDOG;329661 said:
these rumors are not true. nathan and groome are very loyal. btw nathan is the futre captain of australia and groome will be the opening batsmen

mill park for the flag 09/10.
melbourne victory for thepremiership08/09
Leicester fc for prometion 08/09
dv eagles for the final08/09

we will see

THE GOO;329568 said:

u wish

Einsidel is spinner but no gun at it so his probs in the top 15 but some of the top spinners r probs not in order
- Larcom-Cooper (MY) consistent just the top liner
-Brophy-Hassett (RV) if consistent a gun leggy but doez lose it sometimes, turns it a -mile.
-M.Dunkerton (BU) the kid is a pretty handy bowler probs not top 5 but ill chuck him in coz he is quite underrated.
- M.Phelan(DC) better bowlers out there but he will be handy come finals will get wickets if he bowls his areas
thourghts???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back