DVCA Juniors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: DVCA Juniors

i know this is mostly about 16 (1) but there is a great battter from bundoora 16 (2) kasey may who will dominate next year in 16 (1) i think he has won the batting average in 16 (2) with 120 something

mr fine leg;330562 said:
i know this is mostly about 16 (1) but there is a great battter from bundoora 16 (2) kasey may who will dominate next year in 16 (1) i think he has won the batting average in 16 (2) with 120 something

yeh he can really play.
the only reason he isnt playing ones is so the 16 2s can win games.

Keep Wandering;330533 said:
All you blokes oon this forum under estimate us. We had Monty 170 last time we played them and we were 0/20 before it got washed out. Get Coops, Nicho, Higgins and Hough-Anderson out cheaply like we did last time and we can win.

no hayds your wrong!!
if we do get them cheaply
we WILL win!:D

mr fine leg;330562 said:

dominate is a very strong word.

Keep Wandering;330533 said:
All you blokes oon this forum under estimate us. We had Monty 170 last time we played them and we were 0/20 before it got washed out. Get Coops, Nicho, Higgins and Hough-Anderson out cheaply like we did last time and we can win.

how dumb are u mate, what about jack taylor who is probaly in the top 3 bats in blue and oscar anderson who is another good bat..at least 2 of those 6 batsmen are bound to get runs if not 5-6 because you blokes cant bowl or even bat for that matter. use are 0 chance.

can hit the ball!;330611 said:
no hayds your wrong!!
if we do get them cheaply
we WILL win!:D

im pretty sure you got it wrong, i'll try for a third time.

You wont win!! Monty are certainties to take out the flag, they have the best team in your division by a mile. Who will take all your wickets? Hayden Einesidal? He couldn't take a wicket against Plenty's D grade side.

good fizz;329733 said:
we will see

do u still think that nathan and groome will go to bundy now that they smashed u by like 200 runs or something. pfft nathan is so looyal its not funny. hes a bit like ryan giigs an scholes. :)

ILY shannen (L)

bundybullz08;330767 said:
What are peoples thoughts on Sean Scales from Research?

is that the tallish kid with curly black hair ?
came 2nd in the 14s (1) comp bowling last year i think.

share the passion;330693 said:
how dumb are u mate, what about jack taylor who is probaly in the top 3 bats in blue and oscar anderson who is another good bat..at least 2 of those 6 batsmen are bound to get runs if not 5-6 because you blokes cant bowl or even bat for that matter. use are 0 chance.

shut up mate, last time round only jack taylor made runs, the rest of them went of cheaply, so if we are such shit bowlers how did that happen?

Leg Before;330703 said:
im pretty sure you got it wrong, i'll try for a third time.

You wont win!! Monty are certainties to take out the flag, they have the best team in your division by a mile. Who will take all your wickets? Hayden Einesidal? He couldn't take a wicket against Plenty's D grade side.

oh doesnt mean we cant win, if we give it our best shot anything can happen, its finals.

I made 2.
Your point is .....
I struggle to see your logic champ.

What has me making or not making runs in this case, got to do with you and your shitcarting cricket side losing to a far superior side, deserving of the premiership?

nothing i was just asking how you went. anything can happen nxt week. i no we are not the best team, but we are just gona try our best to beat the top side. we did alright against them earlier in the season so hopfully we can repeat that and give em a shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back