DVCA Juniors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: DVCA Juniors

Dominating subbie 4th's is like going to the paralympics and winning a gold medal. reality is you still are shit at what you do.

Pretty stiff not to cop a mention in that superstars list before mitch ;)

I reckon Bundoora v Diamond Creek will be closer than most people think, as I assume they all think DC will win comprehensively. :p
The bats at Bundoora are starting to fire, not convinced on the bowling though.
I think our bowling will show them up, and a narrow victory to the boys in blue and red.

share the passion;331534 said:
then why would you go play subbies when you can play with your mates at south morang whats the point of going to subbies if you dont think you'll get anywhere which you wont anyways..
check and mate for cisek

HOWZAAT;331305 said:
ease up mate.
for starters he is only an under 14 so he still has a long time to correct any of his faults.
as all of us in the 16s do also.
and secondly he is a very good bat.
made alot of scores and is very patient.
will be a very good senior cricketer.

i think ive seen him before and maybe i was being a bit harsh. but umm i was watching the u/12 on friday night and there was a little ranga kid called mitch andreews FREAk he made 49 not out and took 3 fa 2 of only 6 overs. i think he might become better then his brother nathan :)

share the passion;331518 said:
I reckon diamo will get up against you blokes, quite comfortably aswell dont think you blokes have enough bowling apart from yourself and darce to go with campell, phelan, williams, ferg etc. DC will win and win comfortably.
Plenty will win the flag.

Yeah fair enough, us and Diamo should be a good game we're confident we can beat Diamo though. Will be interesting. And I'm not in our top 4 bowlers mate, Simon, Brendan and Ben are all better than me.

fmr_13;331586 said:
Dominating subbie 4th's is like going to the paralympics and winning a gold medal. reality is you still are shit at what you do.

Pretty stiff not to cop a mention in that superstars list before mitch ;)

I reckon Bundoora v Diamond Creek will be closer than most people think, as I assume they all think DC will win comprehensively. :p
The bats at Bundoora are starting to fire, not convinced on the bowling though.
I think our bowling will show them up, and a narrow victory to the boys in blue and red.

haha sorry mate forgot to mention you...
We'll see what happens this weekend should be a good match

FUZZDOG;331764 said:
i think ive seen him before and maybe i was being a bit harsh. but umm i was watching the u/12 on friday night and there was a little ranga kid called mitch andreews FREAk he made 49 not out and took 3 fa 2 of only 6 overs. i think he might become better then his brother nathan :)

yea, little shit just hit the ball over the fence.
Game over for tonight :)

can hit the ball!;331916 said:
ryan worry about getting a gig in a decent grade:)
For my ability, I admit I'm lucky to be playing there, but C-grade isn't bad.

Here's some names...
Ryder, Dyson, Campbell, Phelan, Gilbert, Abbatangelo, L.Smith ;), Jack Reid, Williams.

They're some of the best juniors going around, they are SO much better than you (and me), and they played some games (and for a few of them, many games) in C-grade.

For someone who's batting average for the year is 11, it's hard to get my head around how you're playing Money Reserve as an opener.

can hit the ball!;331971 said:
i might not be playing at a decent club but im still playing higher grades then some of the blokes here

Well play at a club such as Plenty, Riverside, Bundoora, Diamo for a year and see where you play. Down at Bundoora I'm struggling to squeeze into a very strong E Grade side :p:p:p

KnightRiders50;331987 said:
i know those other clubs are more sucsessful then us, be we are still a good club to be around.

people may think that we are "scum"
but we really are ntogot a great bunch of blokes to be around up there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back