DVCA Juniors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: DVCA Juniors

share the passion;333347 said:
there is a ridiculous amount of bundoora love on this forum coming from there players talking themselves up when the truth is use will get rolled by diamo this week.

oh poor you
atleast me made it unlike u guys we didnt talk our selves up saying we will be awesome this year and then not make finals

good fizz;333370 said:
oh poor you
atleast me made it unlike u guys we didnt talk our selves up saying we will be awesome this year and then not make finals

how have you not had a yellow card yet.

eat your own words new!!:D:D

KnightRiders50;333373 said:
it was correct info.

Well, it is wrong. So I assume your source is off with the fairies.
Didn't you get a yellow card for talking ridiculous shit like this before, pull your head in.

good fizz;333370 said:
oh poor you

who are you mate, we didnt talk ourselves up and we should of made finals if it wasnt for bushfires and we would of smashed you c**** the second time round cos you blokes are hopeless.

express bowler;333376 said:
how have you not had a yellow card yet.

eat your own words new!!:D:D

no way i never step out of line on this forum just waiting for tuesday so i can have a nice cold coke thankyou brodie

fmr_13;333377 said:
Well, it is wrong. So I assume your source is off with the fairies.
Didn't you get a yellow card for talking ridiculous shit like this before, pull your head in.

hahaha, very suprised by that. very suprised. hes she read all your posts?

express bowler;333339 said:
i was talking to riley tonight he said he studied the form last night and DC cant face giant inswinging yorkers so ill bowl first change!

russell = over rated

russell = alot better then you

share the passion;333379 said:
who are you mate, we didnt talk ourselves up and we should of made finals if it wasnt for bushfires and we would of smashed you c**** the second time round cos you blokes are hopeless.

haha,

yes you would of smashed us if you made it!!!

hopefully you were bowling your non swinging half volleys on a flat pitch again.

anf then try and stare someone down when your bowling nothing but tripe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back