DVCA Juniors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: DVCA Juniors

KnightRiders50;333393 said:
i thought u liked my posts ben, i just call you a freak, and you tell me to shut up. im shocked. are you mates with stevie tsonas

stevie tsonas great bloke funniest kid ever great cricket if this is stevie i apologise

express bowler;333391 said:
haha,

yes you would of smashed us if you made it!!!

hopefully you were bowling your non swinging half volleys on a flat pitch again.

anf then try and stare someone down when your bowling nothing but tripe

yeah i did bowl trash against you blokes ill be the first to admit it, worst ive bowled in a long time, but you seem to know me, whats your name cockhead

express bowler;333408 said:
mate the kid cant play.
get all up in his grill just once and he wont be able to play another shot of you.

nothing better than a carlyon cover drive on a saturday morning

share the passion;333404 said:
yeah i did bowl trash against you blokes ill be the first to admit it, worst ive bowled in a long time, but you seem to know me, whats your name cockhead

haha,

umm i gues you can just call me.

toeasytogetinyourheadnotmyfaultyoucantplay

brian for short

share the passion;333404 said:

you cleary didnt smash us me smashed u and thats a yellow buddy!!

express bowler;333414 said:
haha,

umm i gues you can just call me.

toeasytogetinyourheadnotmyfaultyoucantplay

brian for short

brian who? and i could give a f*ck what you think of me mate lets just see how far your cricket gets you

good fizz;333415 said:
watever stevie lies

haha, what makes you better is that you dont say your good. stevie has had a good year, he hasnt bowled for a while because of his back, but he is bowling this week, he looks good at training. he has made 2 50s and a 45* with the bat though. and all the other scores have been 20s or 30s.

share the passion;333422 said:
brian who? and i could give a f*ck what you think of me mate lets just see how far your cricket gets you

boys calm down here its a junior cricket forum just dw about this

share the passion;333422 said:

my cricket will go as far as your modeling career.

unless the uni brow magazine gets back into gear.

been told its that carlyon bloke or some shit the same kid that made the worst 50 i have ever seen and the same kid that will never play a good standard of cricket cos his no good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back