DVCA Juniors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: DVCA Juniors

share the passion;333429 said:
been told its that carlyon bloke or some shit the same kid that made the worst 50 i have ever seen and the same kid that will never play a good standard of cricket cos his no good.

He also made a great hundred last semi final against Diamo and looking to back that up. Plus I think you'll find footy will take him somewhere mate, and while your at home sitting on the couch wishing you had done something with your life, you'll probably be looking up at the screen to see Jack Carlyon with an Essendon jumper on :D:D

mid wicket;333749 said:
He also made a great hundred last semi final against Diamo and looking to back that up. Plus I think you'll find footy will take him somewhere mate, and while your at home sitting on the couch wishing you had done something with your life, you'll probably be looking up at the screen to see Jack Carlyon with an Essendon jumper on :D:D

lol true?
no matter where it be cricket or footy he'll be osmewhere in 5-10 years
(collingwood mitch :p)

Riverside Legend;333746 said:
You know thats the attitude that makes Bundoora one of the most hated clubs in Diamond Valley...
Who honestly likes bundoora? you have no persanallity, no skill... you'd do great in hiedelburg district...
"WELL DONE BUNDOORA" :)

mate how can u talk your from riverside clearly the most hated club in dvca

mid wicket;333749 said:

we'll wait and see mate.

share the passion;333731 said:
you obviously no nothing then mate, we didn't have reidy that game and ducky only played one week from memory..u blokes will get found out this week as diamo will smash the shit out of you blokes this week cos use are all overated apart from dyson and campell.

yeh cause jack reids a great bowler

Riverside Legend;333746 said:
You know thats the attitude that makes Bundoora one of the most hated clubs in Diamond Valley...
Who honestly likes bundoora? you have no persanallity, no skill... you'd do great in hiedelburg district...
"WELL DONE BUNDOORA" :)

good on ya mate, ever hung round after a game to know if we have any personality? And as for the skill comment, your entitled to your opinion but so am I and personally I think your full of shit.

bundy boy;333754 said:
mate, you have never said a normal post on this. all you do is have a go at somebody else.

mate this forum is for a bit of fun, shits and giggles..everyone enjoys stiring the pot i think you bundoora blokes should be concentrating on your game tomorrow rather then what people are talking about you blokes on something like big cricket..if anyone takes this thread seriously they obviously have a problem.

share the passion;333762 said:
mate this forum is for a bit of fun, shits and giggles..everyone enjoys stiring the pot i think you bundoora blokes should be concentrating on your game tomorrow rather then what people are talking about you blokes on something like big cricket..if anyone takes this thread seriously they obviously have a problem.

well if its a forum about having a laugh then why accuse us about having a joke with our mates

Riverside Legend;333765 said:
yh... coz reidy isn't as good as any Bundoora blokess
Darcy -what?
Bowls half his balls down leg side and then cleans up the tail.
good on ya bundoora

and wat makes you such a special cricketer?

mid wicket;333761 said:
good on ya mate, ever hung round after a game to know if we have any personality? And as for the skill comment, your entitled to your opinion but so am I and personally I think your full of shit.

oh snapppppppppppppppppppppppppppp ;)

mid wicket;333761 said:

i have hund round after the games mate.
and personally it would be more interesting talking to a brick wall t

good fizz;333766 said:
well if its a forum about having a laugh then why accuse us about having a joke with our mates

you blokes can do it if ya want who am i to stop use from doing it and who are u to stop me from stiring the pot and working all you blokes up about you and your shit club.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back