DVCA Juniors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: DVCA Juniors

share the passion;333815 said:
yeh because im a batsman arent i mate im clearly a bowler, didnt see tsonas in any rep sides this year?
there is no comparison between our league and yours because yours is 10 times worse then ours..

he played hatch, idiot.

Riverside Legend;333765 said:
yh... coz reidy isn't as good as any Bundoora blokess
Darcy -what?
Bowls half his balls down leg side and then cleans up the tail.
good on ya bundoora

Darcy Campbell is the best bowler in your competition. jack reid is the most overrated bowler. some say he bowls quick some say he bowls good line and length he does neither.
The amount of shit spoken from people here is ridiculous especially from those who haven't made finals and can't wake up to themselves.
All you guys give it to ferg but 1 thing I'll give him, I guarantee everything he says on here he would say to your face or during a game, not like the rest of you clowns who only say it with a screen protecting yourselves.

KnightRiders50;333873 said:
yeh he should make a big score, he is a very good player, im not playing against him though, lucky for me.

That's okay, you will be bowling to batsman like Taylor, Higgins, Anderson, Larcom-Cooper. All who are very good bats as well. Lucky you.

Egg;333864 said:
Darcy Campbell is the best bowler in your competition. jack reid is the most overrated bowler. some say he bowls quick some say he bowls good line and length he does neither.
The amount of shit spoken from people here is ridiculous especially from those who haven't made finals and can't wake up to themselves.
All you guys give it to ferg but 1 thing I'll give him, I guarantee everything he says on here he would say to your face or during a game, not like the rest of you clowns who only say it with a screen protecting yourselves.

yeh i have played against jack reid, and he isnt very quick at all, bowled a couple of good line and length balls, but did bowl the crappy bowl here and there. still an alright bowler. hes no freak. id say campbell is better.

KnightRiders50;333873 said:
yeh he should make a big score, he is a very good player, im not playing against him though, lucky for me.

bundoora will have diamond creek chasing the leather quality batting line up...

Egg;333864 said:

so true

KnightRiders50;333878 said:
yeh i have played against jack reid, and he isnt very quick at all, bowled a couple of good line and length balls, but did bowl the crappy bowl here and there. still an alright bowler. hes no freak. id say campbell is better.

and who might you be mate, some unknown clown from south morang.

share the passion;333882 said:

i neva said he was bad, he is a good bowler, just not a freak. and whatever mate i dont really care what i NON-finalist thinks of me.

share the passion;333882 said:
some peanut who makes blobs in H-grade, and then lips off about the most untruthful stuff going around. Noone disses share the passion.

share the passion;333775 said:
well we have 3 senior sides in finals including our 1s and 2s and 7 junior sides in the finals, and the comment about money sheild..i think that will be a different story next year.

big step up from money to barclay if u guys come up it will be good to see u get smashed every week

Well bowled today by south morangs players with the most to say. Einsiedel, Fitzo and Knight.
Combined figures of 1/102.

Good luck chasing down 300 against Mont. As stated before, no hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back