DVCA Juniors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: DVCA Juniors

fmr_13;334602 said:
Look mate, public opinion says that Plenty will win, and I tend to agree. But it will be closer than what most expect.
I can come on here and say how good Diamond Creek is, because it is the truth.
Unlike you and your pals from South Morang, where 90% of your cricketers will be sleeping in on Saturday morning, or watching others play in the afternoon.

And a side note, so much for you thinking you would have a crack at Monty.
179 run defeat looks like you gave it everything. Now correct me if i am wrong, but didn't you and your buddies say that you didnt rate their batting, but you conceded around 5 runs an over.

Anyway, I'm going to spend a bit of time laughing at the past 30 pages of posts about how Diamond Creek were going to lose, and all these people were going to make runs or take wickets. Enjoy your Monday evening boys.

good luck to players luckily enough to be playing next week.

fmr_13;334282 said:
Has anyone seen the scores from this morning ?
woot wooot diamond creek.

seems to me that once the pressure really gets put on you blokes, you choke.
wouldn't surprise me if we don't see another bundoora post until next season anybody from a different club :)
never did i think i would see the day.

and on a more interesting note,
what is the story about this alleged barney this morning between some parents ?

Didnt you have enough to say on the field yesterday furg ?
Did you see the decision the umpire gave me out on ? i shouldered arms and it hit my hip and he gave it out caught behind ! i just couldn't see how he could give that out.
and that blue with the parents started with hiser walking down the pitch and getting in our batsmens faces, the parents had somthing to say about it.
and when you were fielding at short leg i can tell you that a guy from your club wanted you to get your head knocked off by our batsmen.
Trent williams also took the best catch i've ever seen in 2nd slip. And i'm pretty sure we've handled the pressure over the years quite well beating you in the semi of 14 1's on the last ball.
I'm positive most of the blokes in your team don't like you.
your attempted sledges on me when i was batting just made me laugh.
Even though we lost there is a good thing coming out of Creek winning and that's seeing daniel gilbert, mark phelan, trent williams and all the other great kids in the team play in a Grand final and that bunch doesn't include you furg.

But congratz on making the Grand final, you guys definitely outplayed us on the day. You took your chances in the field, bowled good lines and lengths, and had couple of good knocks from phelan and williams.

BEAMER!!;334644 said:
Didnt you have enough to say on the field yesterday furg ?
Did you see the decision the umpire gave me out on ? i shouldered arms and it hit my hip and he gave it out caught behind ! i just couldn't see how he could give that out.
and that blue with the parents started with hiser walking down the pitch and getting in our batsmens faces, the parents had somthing to say about it.
and when you were fielding at short leg i can tell you that a guy from your club wanted you to get your head knocked off by our batsmen.
Trent williams also took the best catch i've ever seen in 2nd slip. And i'm pretty sure we've handled the pressure over the years quite well beating you in the semi of 14 1's on the last ball.
I'm positive most of the blokes in your team don't like you.
your attempted sledges on me when i was batting just made me laugh.
Even though we lost there is a good thing coming out of Creek winning and that's seeing daniel gilbert, mark phelan, trent williams and all the other great kids in the team play in a Grand final and that bunch doesn't include you furg.

Of course I had plenty to say, I always do.
Look mate, we all know you play cricket and you get bad decisions but there was no need to accuse us of cheating. If it was Trent or Mark would you have appealed ? Answer that honestly.
I'm pretty sure we had a shocker in the first innings when Mitch was given out of the pad down legside, and the catch I took at shortleg where everyone in the suburb of Bundoora knew that he hit it except the umpire.
Shit happens!

Yes, over the years you probably have. But you are only as good as your last outing, and that well was a choke.

And your positively wrong, because I lift the blokes around me when I play because when I am talking, it gets everyone else talking. Sorry we don't show our love of each other so publicly as you and your side on here, and I'm sure other venues not disclosed to members outside the team.

They obviously had some effect on you because you lost concentration for that vital second, and lost your wicket. They may not have been good in your opinion but they work.

And thankyou for those kind words, I'll make sure I pass those on to the boys. They will be much appreciative!

I'm sure our paths will cross this weekend, good luck in the C grade game. Maybe this time you will acknowledge me when you shake my hand after the game.

fmr_13;334774 said:
Of course I had plenty to say, I always do.
Look mate, we all know you play cricket and you get bad decisions but there was no need to accuse us of cheating. If it was Trent or Mark would you have appealed ? Answer that honestly.
I'm pretty sure we had a shocker in the first innings when Mitch was given out of the pad down legside, and the catch I took at shortleg where everyone in the suburb of Bundoora knew that he hit it except the umpire.
Shit happens!

Yes, over the years you probably have. But you are only as good as your last outing, and that well was a choke.

And your positively wrong, because I lift the blokes around me when I play because when I am talking, it gets everyone else talking. Sorry we don't show our love of each other so publicly as you and your side on here, and I'm sure other venues not disclosed to members outside the team.

They obviously had some effect on you because you lost concentration for that vital second, and lost your wicket. They may not have been good in your opinion but they work.

And thankyou for those kind words, I'll make sure I pass those on to the boys. They will be much appreciative!

I'm sure our paths will cross this weekend, good luck in the C grade game. Maybe this time you will acknowledge me when you shake my hand after the game.

You didnt acknowledge myself and Beamer when we beat you in the Cowboys v Falcons match.

can hit the ball!;335082 said:
plenty easy too mufch depth in there batting line up
dc not enough depth in there batting

monty over macleod easily
But Diamo's bowling stocks are more than capable of bowling out Plenty cheaply. It will be a lot closer than many think.
Will you be at the MS Grand Final Fitzo?

NEWCC (L);335136 said:
But Diamo's bowling stocks are more than capable of bowling out Plenty cheaply. It will be a lot closer than many think.

Diamo's bowling stocks aren't all that good, if there three best bowlers (hiser, gilbert and ryder) don't bowl well they don't have that much depth after that. It is similar for my side however and this shall create an interesting contest.

Leg Before;335137 said:
Diamo's bowling stocks aren't all that good, if there three best bowlers (hiser, gilbert and ryder) don't bowl well they don't have that much depth after that. It is similar for my side however and this shall create an interesting contest.
But Loubar, if Riverside can tear down half your order for just 37, then Diamo could do the same, if not better.

We shall see though, I'm actually excited for it and I'm not even playing!
My smokie is Todd Marchant getting promoted to the 1's and making 104* off 36 balls.

NEWCC (L);335140 said:
But Loubar, if Riverside can tear down half your order for just 37, then Diamo could do the same, if not better.

We shall see though, I'm actually excited for it and I'm not even playing!
My smokie is Todd Marchant getting promoted to the 1's and making 104* off 36 balls.

however chean, riversides bowling depth is much greater than diamo's. The only thing about riverside is they lack in the batting department, and I thought we exposed that weakness.

NEWCC (L);335136 said:

not quite sure yet mate
i think i might head down and watch the blue grand final
should be a good game aswell as plenty v dc
but yeh good luck to all this weekend especially sm H grade do good fellas ;)

fmr_13;334602 said:
Look mate, public opinion says that Plenty will win, and I tend to agree. But it will be closer than what most expect.
I can come on here and say how good Diamond Creek is, because it is the truth.
Unlike you and your pals from South Morang, where 90% of your cricketers will be sleeping in on Saturday morning, or watching others play in the afternoon.

And a side note, so much for you thinking you would have a crack at Monty.
179 run defeat looks like you gave it everything. Now correct me if i am wrong, but didn't you and your buddies say that you didnt rate their batting, but you conceded around 5 runs an over.

Anyway, I'm going to spend a bit of time laughing at the past 30 pages of posts about how Diamond Creek were going to lose, and all these people were going to make runs or take wickets. Enjoy your Monday evening boys.

yeh we accept the defeat, they are a good side, anyway, im playing in the arvo at least :D haha, good luck against plenty, you need it there a great side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back