DVCA Juniors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: DVCA Juniors

Keep Wandering;336218 said:
at least I use my BAT!

I don't know what for then , because you don't use it to score runs.

And don't tell me you are a bowler, because then you will just be told you have a pox average of 44.

Debate with me all you like, you are just wasting your time and more importantly mine.

fmr_13;336235 said:
I don't know what for then , because you don't use it to score runs.

And don't tell me you are a bowler, because then you will just be told you have a pox average of 44.

Debate with me all you like, you are just wasting your time and more importantly mine.

U just sit on this forum 24/7 so u have plenty of time

lecc;336228 said:
kid from macleod has 7 i think, he went out against us and his team started pissing themselves
i got 4 i think

They did that against us too, Jake Fleming and Aidan Poon from our team each got a couple.

NA*MP;336192 said:
okay, sweet, 21 runs and 10 wickets ! WOW :eek:
and jordy, you got bowled by me. must be pretty embarasing aye ?

That just shows you how unreliable stats can be, Jordy is in the top 3 bowlers in all of Under 16's cricket, he has played all year in the 1's and 2's at North Eltham, and more then held his own, you would want to be good criticising a kid of his ability

Keep Wandering;336239 said:
U just sit on this forum 24/7 so u have plenty of time

Nah mate, I spend a lot of time doing schoolwork because I have a direction in life. I'm not living the 8 year old life thinking I will play cricket for Australia Hayden.

Just pull your head in, enjoy your offseason and this will all be forgotten.

search08-09;336247 said:
That just shows you how unreliable stats can be, Jordy is in the top 3 bowlers in all of Under 16's cricket, he has played all year in the 1's and 2's at North Eltham, and more then held his own, you would want to be good criticising a kid of his ability
Couldn't agree more there.

Word on the street is come Saturday arvo you will be donning on Wanderers gear?!

fmr_13;336249 said:
Nah mate, I spend a lot of time doing schoolwork because I have a direction in life. I'm not living the 8 year old life thinking I will play cricket for Australia Hayden.

Just pull your head in, enjoy your offseason and this will all be forgotten.

same as you mate,
already know what i need to study in year 11 and 12 to become an Accountant, and business Admin to start my own business.
What are you going to be when u grow up Fergie

Keep Wandering;336258 said:
same as you mate,
already know what i need to study in year 11 and 12 to become an Accountant, and business Admin to start my own business.
What are you going to be when u grow up Fergie

I'm studying to become a lawyer. Aiming for a 95 on VCE.

search08-09;336247 said:

to be honest im really not good at all.
and yes, stats can be unreliable, but this all started when i asked for a best u/16 team for this season.
and his stats in the u/16s dont support him being in anybody's "best XI for 2009"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back