DVCA Juniors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: DVCA Juniors

fmr_13;336994 said:
No excuses to be made mate,
we were outplayed in every facet of the game.

Congratulations to the Plenty boys, well deserved.
Creek 09/10 :)

what was with liam amarant? you cant go up to one of our batsmen and throw the ball at him then punch him in the gut.

MOM: Daniel Cocking
POWER 08/09

fmr_13;337045 said:
No idea mate, just a bit of a brain-fade I think.
Who knows, it happen. Let's move on :)

he did himself no favors, the funny thing is that he is a average cricketer, he bowls slower than me and he got bowled when he didn't offer a shot. And he still has the nerve to mouth off at our batsmen when we are 1 fa 70 chasing 100???? The only good thing he did all day was apologize to jevon at the end

Good work to our boys, put them under a lot of pressure and the obviously cracked. Several arguments between teammates etc.

PLENTY 08/09 PREMIERS!!!!

The Ox;336843 said:
I'm just going by when I saw him, which admittedly was only once, and by his stats. Admittedly I was exaggerating when I said he was the worst player in 16 1's, but from what I've seen I don't think he's that good either.

i saw u play on the weekend Damo,
Jake Fleming was video taping your innings on the weekend,
he was confident that he was going to be able to tape it on 5 minutes of memory. It was a good shot over cover you played.
Then u played it on your stumps.

Keep Wandering;337238 said:
he was confident that he was going to be able to tape it on 5 minutes of memory. It was a good shot over cover you played.

Yeah, I've got the video on my phone as well. At least I didn't make a duck like last week though.:)

That I did,
pretty sure I was one of the blokes who said he should have made falcons but yeh thats just the way it is.
It was a good one that got me.

Interesting that all the 16's comps are the only 3 done out of all seniors and juniors.
Has any team in both seniors and juniors batted out all their overs?

I heard a rumour going around that there is going to be a Plenty vs. Monty match in a couple of weeks time to decide an overall U16 premier. Anyone know if there is any truth to this?

bundybullz08;337392 said:
Interesting that all the 16's comps are the only 3 done out of all seniors and juniors.
Has any team in both seniors and juniors batted out all their overs?

Not that I know of. The closest I can see is our 14 2s making 244 from 65 overs, including 99 extras, 50 of which were byes.

Actually, Macleod in the 14 1s got through 75 overs, so they're probably the closet.

Keep Wandering;337238 said:

idont know who is better hayden or damo???

dirt.ball;337520 said:
Any memorable highlights of 08/09 on and off field that anyone wants to share
Dylan Potter's hattrick against NEW (Patrick, Forster, Reid)
Jevon Kett getting a wicket.
Two wanderers streaking at Dizza's and Jordy's Bietzel Shield Grand Final.
Hayden Einsiedel getting a wicket.
Tom Gilmore's amazing 915 run season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back