DVCA Juniors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: DVCA Juniors

dirt.ball;337520 said:
Any memorable highlights of 08/09 on and off field that anyone wants to share

Todd Marchant hitting a six against Macleod, and Dylan Kennedy taking a freak catch as keeper in the same game.

LegB4;337603 said:
Wow you get defensive. Slight indication of insecurity? Hmmmm :rolleyes:

i'm not getting defensive, I'm just used to getting slagged off on this forum by kids who have gone through life playing 12 2's, 14 2's and 16 2's. Most the blokes slagging off at me have seen me play one or two times or are going by stats. I'm just proving my point its not what your stats say its your ability. That's why I played Cowboys, not that I was better than any of the kids that missed out it was just that their was a specific position open for me. Let's say Louis we both tried out for Falcons and the team was picked except for the last player. If they were looking for a spin bowler in the team they would pick me, and vice versa. So all you blokes out there stop comparing be to other blokes out there who are pace bowlers or gun bats cause face the fact I don't bowl pace and I have good months with the bat then bad months with the bat. Stop slagging off at easy targets who arn't in form. Yes, i'm not the greatest spinner in the world, but no one at this age sets the world on fire at this age bowling spin. So get off mine and Fitzies back and concerntrate on your own game.

dirt.ball;337520 said:

steve mitchell hitting 3 6's n 2 4's in the one over against DC2
my 4 ducks
ryan story coming down to the boundry n mouthing off at us for talking too loudly

Keep Wandering;337638 said:
i'm not getting defensive, I'm just used to getting slagged off on this forum by kids who have gone through life playing 12 2's, 14 2's and 16 2's. Most the blokes slagging off at me have seen me play one or two times or are going by stats. I'm just proving my point its not what your stats say its your ability. That's why I played Cowboys, not that I was better than any of the kids that missed out it was just that their was a specific position open for me. Let's say Louis we both tried out for Falcons and the team was picked except for the last player. If they were looking for a spin bowler in the team they would pick me, and vice versa. So all you blokes out there stop comparing be to other blokes out there who are pace bowlers or gun bats cause face the fact I don't bowl pace and I have good months with the bat then bad months with the bat. Stop slagging off at easy targets who arn't in form. Yes, i'm not the greatest spinner in the world, but no one at this age sets the world on fire at this age bowling spin. So get off mine and Fitzies back and concerntrate on your own game.

hayden, they dont necessarily think you are a shit cricketer, they just don't believe you are good enough to make a side such as cowboys. i personally think there are much better spinner out there than yourself.

MONTY PREMIERS UNDEFEATED >.........................

everyone talks up storey to be a gun, didnt get a wicket against us all year and got slapped round both games by higgins

i'm not getting defensive, I'm just used to getting slagged off on this forum by kids who have gone through life playing 12 2's, 14 2's and 16 2's.

Don't bag blokes who played both years of 16 2's :)

Interesting Preamble to an entire paragraph devoted to defending yourself...

dirt.ball;337520 said:

stevie tsonas hitting a six to bring up 50 in a one-dayer, hitting 3 6s for the year

hayden einserdal making 48* to get us in finals

c.rogers taking 5fa inc. hat-trick. the hat-trick included storey and o'leary first ball ducks.

NEWCC (L);337623 said:
Dylan Potter's hattrick against NEW (Patrick, Forster, Reid)
Jevon Kett getting a wicket.
Two wanderers streaking at Dizza's and Jordy's Bietzel Shield Grand Final.
Hayden Einsiedel getting a wicket.
Tom Gilmore's amazing 915 run season.

639 in juniors @ 213 is massive year, considering there was games were he could of gone bigger

first of all your getting defensive
we dont all think your bad at cricket but your no shane warne and no one is.
every one has good and bad form with the stick
your just a so call 'PEANUT' and if you didnt jaw off at everyone else you would be alright

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back