DVCA Money Shield 2020/21

BU and Bundoora looking good early!
Bloody rough start for OPs... only 4 wickets taken through 3 games
Their best players are playing in G1. All other teams haven’t come close to winning a game. It’s a real club inside a club which is a recipe for disaster.

Who are the players you're referring to in our 4th XI?
Rathnayake is way to good to G1, F1 and probably C grade.

Fernando again is too good for that grade. Look at their F1 team.

I appreciate that their G1 team-are all friends, but they need to be pushed higher as a team.

Rathnayake is way to good to G1, F1 and probably C grade.

Fernando again is too good for that grade. Look at their F1 team.

I appreciate that their G1 team-are all friends, but they need to be pushed higher as a team.

Rathnayake is obviously playing below his standard but it's either that or he wouldn't play at all.
In regards to the side, they started by playing in G4 and lost the SF, were pushed higher by the club last season into F3 and didn't win a single game, therefore they were relegated to G1.

Rathnayake is obviously playing below his standard but it's either that or he wouldn't play at all.
In regards to the side, they started by playing in G4 and lost the SF, were pushed higher by the club last season into F3 and didn't win a single game, therefore they were relegated to G1.
So the player holds the club to ransom.
Based on current performances, all other three teams wI’ll be relegated.

So the player holds the club to ransom.
Based on current performances, all other three teams wI’ll be relegated.

Chandi is a great bloke and we love having him at the club but the only reason he is playing cricket is to play with his mates. Would you prefer the club give him an ultimatum; play higher or leave? He's not holding anyone to ransom.

Chandi is a great bloke and we love having him at the club but the only reason he is playing cricket is to play with his mates. Would you prefer the club give him an ultimatum; play higher or leave? He's not holding anyone to ransom.
Other players in G1 may disagree. Ask the guy is bounced, resulting is a broken nose on the weekend.

Other players in G1 may disagree. Ask the guy is bounced, resulting is a broken nose on the weekend.

So Dias bowls it, the batsman gets an edge into his own face while not wearing a helmet but this is your argument against Rathnayake? I hope Banyule's player is doing okay though.
I'll finish by saying, I'd love to see a couple of the G1 players move into our 2nds and 3rds but you can't force people to play.

So Dias bowls it, the batsman gets an edge into his own face while not wearing a helmet but this is your argument against Rathnayake? I hope Banyule's player is doing okay though.
I'll finish by saying, I'd love to see a couple of the G1 players move into our 2nds and 3rds but you can't force people to play.
It was a comment on both bowlers. Yes Dias was the bowler that hit our batsmen, but they was some other short stuff as well from the other end (im led to believe, as I wasnt there).

That's all im asking is that you have quality in G1 and they shouild be helping the club not huriting it as they currently are. Good luck for the rest of the season. PS the broken nose guy will need plastic surgery to fix his nose.

It was a comment on both bowlers. Yes Dias was the bowler that hit our batsmen, but they was some other short stuff as well from the other end (im led to believe, as I wasnt there).

That's all im asking is that you have quality in G1 and they shouild be helping the club not huriting it as they currently are. Good luck for the rest of the season. PS the broken nose guy will need plastic surgery to fix his nose.

Maybe broken nose guy should wear a helmet. You shouldn't expect any class or decency when you rock up to an OP's game.

Don't put mayo on the story, he's fine and played Vets the next day. Just stop.

Maybe broken nose guy should wear a helmet. You shouldn't expect any class or decency when you rock up to an OP's game.

Good to have you back Artie.

What a shock, a butthurt banyule supporter. The worst kind

Back