Montmorency vs Lalor Stars
Bundoora United
vs Bundoora Park
Mill Park vs Old Paradians
Mernda vs Bundoora

Eltham vs Research Eltham Collegians
Montmorency
vs Lalor Stars
Bundoora United vs Bundoora Park (BU potentially without JT makes it interesting)
Mill Park vs Old Paradians
Mernda vs Bundoora

Montmorency v Mill Park
Bundoora v Lalor Stars
Research Eltham Collegians v Bundoora Park
Old Paradians v Mernda
Bundoora United
v Eltham

Is Sam Farmer the quickest bowler in the DVCA?? Managed to get down and watch the game yesterday. Off that short run up id say he’s quickest in the comp at the moment..
Also what a catch by Chrimes! Won them the game, skied pull shot from Sharman ran about 40m to take it!

LS, BP, REC & BU top 4
Relegation GF tomorrow.....
Mill Park to win for mine, parade averaging 117 after christmas and thats with a score of 220 in there

LS, BP, REC & BU top 4
Relegation GF tomorrow.....
Mill Park to win for mine, parade averaging 117 after christmas and thats with a score of 220 in there
It’s a tight ladder...
I’m picking LS, REC, BU, MONT I think Bundoora Park miss out and drop both games this weekend.

Have never seen a bloke hold up both lines of players shaking hands because he’s got an oppo player by the collar threatening to punch his lights out.
Disgraceful by Dosanjh, and just as bad by OPs and their captain to just watch on and chuckle as it happened.

Have never seen a bloke hold up both lines of players shaking hands because he’s got an oppo player by the collar threatening to punch his lights out.
Disgraceful by Dosanjh, and just as bad by OPs and their captain to just watch on and chuckle as it happened.

Did anything happen during the game, who was the mont player?

Back