DVCA Money Shield 2020/21

Have never seen a bloke hold up both lines of players shaking hands because he’s got an oppo player by the collar threatening to punch his lights out.
Disgraceful by Dosanjh, and just as bad by OPs and their captain to just watch on and chuckle as it happened.

Mayo.
Did anything happen during the game, who was the mont player?

T. Taylor gave Dosanjh one hell of a send off. After the game Dosanjh told him to watch his mouth. I didn't see anyone grabbed by the collar, it was all verbal. Hodge (captain) was the not out batter and nearly off the ground when the words were exchanged.

Last edited:
Mayo.

T. Taylor gave Dosanjh one hell of a send off. After the game Dosanjh told him to watch his mouth. I didn't see anyone grabbed by the collar, it was all verbal. Hodge (captain) was the not out batter and nearly off the ground when the words were exchanged.

Cheers for clarifying. Can imagine full of emotion as Mont needed to win to make top 4, relying on other scenarios to play out. OP got bloody close too..

IMO no need for a send off but in the heat of the moment emotion can take over. Also understand Dosanjh would be frustrated at being so close to a win. As I was not there I cannot comment but it would appear on face value the two are both in the wrong

Maybe JIKA was better than everyone thought. Rosebank look like they could win MASH GF outright in a one dayer against the 2nd best team. And also, Bundoora Park might go bang bang into Barclay. They struggled to make finals in Jika and were in 2nd division Jika 4 years ago. Pretty embarrassing for the DVCA and goes to show it’s nothing special, just another ordinary local comp.

Maybe JIKA was better than everyone thought. Rosebank look like they could win MASH GF outright in a one dayer against the 2nd best team. And also, Bundoora Park might go bang bang into Barclay. They struggled to make finals in Jika and were in 2nd division Jika 4 years ago. Pretty embarrassing for the DVCA and goes to show it’s nothing special, just another ordinary local comp.
Maybe go back to your pleb of a comp and ask yourself why they left in the first place.

Maybe go back to your pleb of a comp and ask yourself why they left in the first place.
I don’t play in that “pleb” of a comp, I play in our “Pleb” of a comp 😂. Just stating some cold hard facts. DV is just a regular comp and any good team coming from any local league would perform admirably and probably make it into Barclay comfortably right now. I will say it took the HDCA teams a while but half of Barclay has them in now with Heidelberg, Banyule, Macleod and Rosanna. Truth hurts but the evidence is pretty clear.

I don’t play in that “pleb” of a comp, I play in our “Pleb” of a comp . Just stating some cold hard facts. DV is just a regular comp and any good team coming from any local league would perform admirably and probably make it into Barclay comfortably right now. I will say it took the HDCA teams a while but half of Barclay has them in now with Heidelberg, Banyule, Macleod and Rosanna. Truth hurts but the evidence is pretty clear.

Regardless what comp any of these teams have come from, if they are a strong side they are going to win games.
Similarly with the weaker DV teams, they’re not going to dominate in Jika Shield - could you see Mill Park beating a Rivergum?

Eltham certainly leaving no stone unturned this off season, despite losing Rowe. Kizza “The list manager” Sheehan has seemingly reached out to every man and their dog about making the move to Panther Place next summer.

Attachments

• 46E4A82B-D748-4B8F-8A1A-D56F1D2595DD.jpeg
    46E4A82B-D748-4B8F-8A1A-D56F1D2595DD.jpeg
    34.7 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:
Eltham certainly leaving no stone unturned this off season, despite losing Rowe. Kizza “The list manager” Sheehan has seemingly reached out to every man and their dog about making the move to Panther Place next summer.
Oh boy can’t take jokes? Clowns. How do guys feel hiding behind a keyboard and a fake name? Absolute dance monkeys

Back