DVCA Punters Club & Track Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

cold case

G'day people,
I am seeking some interest in regards to a Fantasy Punters Club.
If the interest is ok I will open a thread involving a punters club as we know it.
$100 to play with, cover your money and go again all the usual stuff. Also can be used for general punting talk, trials and tribulations etc. Lets see who is the best punter or who gets the best information.
If interested add your name to the list. If anyone is interested in running the the show please pm me.

cold case

Re: DVCA General Banter/Social Thread

cold case;365264 said:
G'day people,
I am seeking some interest in regards to a Fantasy Punters Club.
If the interest is ok I will open a thread involving a punters club as we know it.
$100 to play with, cover your money and go again all the usual stuff. Also can be used for general punting talk, trials and tribulations etc. Lets see who is the best punter or who gets the best information.
If interested add your name to the list. If anyone is interested in running the the show please pm me.

cold case

Count me in. I'll pass on the cash to Perillo to give to you if thats suits.

serg fernandez;365269 said:
Count me in. I'll pass on the cash to Perillo to give to you if thats suits.

Not sure what you mean there. I know Perillo the horse as I backed it a couple of weeks back. I backed it on the tote 10 seconds before the jump and it was around $6. It saluted a minute and a half later paying around $3.50. I am also a cousin to Angelo Perillo, ex Monty & Macleod. Thats the only reason I backed it.

cold case;365280 said:
Not sure what you mean there. I know Perillo the horse as I backed it a couple of weeks back. I backed it on the tote 10 seconds before the jump and it was around $6. It saluted a minute and a half later paying around $3.50. I am also a cousin to Angelo Perillo, ex Monty & Macleod. Thats the only reason I backed it.

You would bet on 2 flys racing up a wall if you had half a chance.

Right! When we get some numbers for a punters club we will be up and running. For now we all need the heads up on some future winners.
Post away!

Re: DVCA Punters Club & Track Talk

I'm pretty keen on Vigor in the Underwood tomorrow. Three wide for entire trip last time and still won against best opposition in country. Don't rate Sydney from this year.

serg fernandez;365433 said:
I'm pretty keen on Vigor in the Underwood tomorrow. Three wide for entire trip last time and still won against best opposition in country. Don't rate Sydney from this year.

This can be the first punters club bet. Straight out or each way?

cold case;365438 said:
This can be the first punters club bet. Straight out or each way?

Was thinking that if we can get enough people/money, then we could do a weekly melb quaddie.
Thoughts ?

serg fernandez;365449 said:
Was thinking that if we can get enough people/money, then we could do a weekly melb quaddie.
Thoughts ?

I'm in. How would you run it?

cold case;365452 said:
I'm in. How would you run it?

I don't mind if people put money in my account. Perhaps when we finalise numbers for this weekend, we can all pick a leg each, and take a flexi. I can then place the bet, scan it, and put it up on the board .

serg fernandez;365454 said:
I don't mind if people put money in my account. Perhaps when we finalise numbers for this weekend, we can all pick a leg each, and take a flexi. I can then place the bet, scan it, and put it up on the board .

How much do want to spend? How much a week each? Bank any or punt everything?
I will ask duck man. He should be good for it.
The Wizz is a tightarse. S T ruggling there!
How will you manage people putting $ in you account?

cold case;365458 said:

I dont no how to bet, , and wouldnt know the name of 1 horse.
AS for the tightarse im not the 1 that walked into a meeting last night with 3 cans of warm melbourne beer!!!

cold case;365458 said:

Well, I'm good for $50. If that's too much for some, we can agree on , say $20 each. I reckon we should bet the lot until we get a pool together, then set a limit of around $100 per week. Perhaps, I person does the quaddie each week. If you have a winning week ( win more than you outlay ), then you continue on . Pass the baton if you lose. I can draw cheques from any winnings after every meeting, so at the the end of the season, if there is a sufficient pool, have a day at the races, or something else i don't really care.
Please feel free to offer suggestions.

The Wizz;365459 said:
I dont no how to bet, and wouldnt know the name of 1 horse.
AS for the tightarse im not the 1 that walked into a meeting last night with 3 cans of warm melbourne beer!!!

We dont need you to bet, we just want yor money.
Im a hairy monkey, so I will cover your $50 each week.

serg fernandez;365460 said:
Well, I'm good for $50. If that's too much for some, we can agree on , say $20 each. I reckon we should bet the lot until we get a pool together, then set a limit of around $100 per week. Perhaps, I person does the quaddie each week. If you have a winning week ( win more than you outlay ), then you continue on . Pass the baton if you lose. I can draw cheques from any winnings after every meeting, so at the the end of the season, if there is a sufficient pool, have a day at the races, or something else i don't really care.
Please feel free to offer suggestions.

I reckon you will get a few to part with $50 a week but more at $20. All sounds good. Quaddies only or other types of bets? How do we get the spondula to you?

cold case;365461 said:
Sonia would`nt let me buy any beers thats all I could find in the old mans fridge. I will put in you$50 every week because your The Wizz and a top bloke.

Gee thanks that means Im in.:D

Read your pm

Might be a bit late for this week. If we can drum up some numbers with a view for starting this for next weekend, and we have a pool of around $200, then we can definately kick start this off. Gives us some more options in regards to investments, ideas etc. Good time to do this as pools are a lot bigger this time of year.
And, IF, we have some decent dollars at the end ( or perhaps a decent pot around Feb ), I'll be quite happy to organise a bus etc to get us to Yarra Glen, Healesville ( Keaysey want to go to Healesville cause he's been there but can't remember any of it ), or Kilmore, and have a day out .

cold case;365417 said:
Right! When we get some numbers for a punters club we will be up and running. For now we all need the heads up on some future winners.
Post away!

Huxssen will come from last and blow them away in the 3rd tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back