Dvca Radio Show Feedback

I can report on the 2s if you like! I'm putting on a brave face and claiming he has only replaced me with the bat (only kept 3 games last year)

Whilst I do have a good head for radio, and love putting my two cents worth in, Surely you could find more insightful and more decorative people than myself? Happy to help if you want though. Maybe you could get Poys to come on? He will have more time on his hands now he's been replaced with an import? :D

To be quite honest mate I think your running another agenda here and I think you might get off on winding people up and being negative. Whatever turns you on! We get enough feedback from administrators,umpires and players to suggest that the show is travelling ok. The show is an open forum via phoning in or sending stuff through via the facebook page which is live during the show. I've watched plenty of top grade cricket in DVCA and accasionally other comps over the past 5-6 years to have an idea whats going on. And your right I don't like Snowy, but thankfully I'm in the majority by a long stretch (no secrets there). Glad to here also that your so concerned with the show that you have been garnishing feedback throughout the seasons as to it's flaws! Also by the sounds of it by speaking to everyone, I assume they all listen every week? So we must be doing something right.I won't be completely dismissive of your comments though as I will be suggesting a guest correspondent from Barclay and Money Shields to phone up each week. Anyway regardless of your mostly negative comments and posts on here, I appreciate the fact that you've taken the time to communicate your thoughts and look forward to you getting involved , even if it's via the FB page or ringing up. Actually we should get you to come in one week? Feel free! I noticed also you have not included the club you play for or your experiences in the Valley. Perhaps next time;)
who i play for is irrelevant. Not many on here reveal who they play for. Needless to say i no longer play at the highest level (44 and too many injuries) but am happy with my achievements, be them miniscule compared to some. As for who listens to your show and how often, i can only say that i, and those i speak to, do listen in but all sum it up the same way. Too much dribble about social lives, partying, drinking and irrelevant stuff. Not enough in depth coverage of clubs, players, stats and background when doing predictions. If we have to listen to you do it properly. Do your homework on what players clubs have other than the superstars or regular names that get thrown up every week. You can keep throwing your hatred for snowy out there all you like. Why is that? Your comments should be about relevant things and relevant people. From memory he interviewed players at grand finals, ran competitions on the show for the clubs and actually played in A grade and even threw serious opinions out about those he would have to face the next week. Thats the type of stuff the listeners want! I praise you for volunteering your time but im sure some of the feedback you get is not the first time its been said. At the end of the day you are doing it and only you will decide what we listen to. So i guess, in a way, what i say is of little importance. But the second it comes across from any of you that none of what some of the intelligent people on here have recommended, or you start to raise your own importance levels too high, it will become boring and meaningless. A bit like the jika show - for god sake dont get that bad!!! Good luck

Back