DVCA Under 14 banter

Re: DVCA Under 14 banter

batting allrounder;318258 said:
Luke Carroll is a gun but its not 1 person the wins u a flag its 11 good cricketrs Whittlesea are coming eqaul last in the blue league this year and thats because they only have 1 good player when u look at the goodteams such a DC,RH,RV,STF,LP,NEW,TTU they all have atleast 3 or 4 good cricketers and the rest are just good honest cricketers, now wen u look at the bottom teams this yr u see they only have 1 maybe two good players
MY-Ned Taylor no 1 else WH-Carroll no 1 else YB-Mckeon no1
PH-Ruston Trist but thats it and so on
Now ill move onto a great team Macleod 3-4 no 10 stars 10 of there players played rep this yr but i guess thats also because they have a good relation ship with the DVCA While what i dont understand is how RV And RH only get 1 or 2 players picked is because of wer ya from

M8 share the posts round a bit your hogging it all.

By the way one thing i ment was that the like of Macloed have players that will go very far with there cricket even a kid called sam james who is there less skilled player in their team would do really well for another side like RV or St Francis etc. Carrol is one of those kids who will go far its kids and kids that blossom at a young age are the guns like Gilmore, Johnson and this Carroll kid. But ther is many more out there

Wattle Glenn 2010;318220 said:
Other tems are good aswell
St Franics with Lewis, dempsey and Teague
Thomastown with emmins and also crocket
are all good palyers but Luke Carrol is a machine from Wh could win a preimership of his own bat the kids has made 320 odd runs in 14s and his bottom age
JEEZZ

seriously, gavin teague can not play cricket.
its a joke that he made cowboys :confused:

NA*MP;318350 said:
seriously, gavin teague can not play cricket.
its a joke that he made cowboys :confused:

M8 he can obviously play he might not be the best but he his handy you wouldnt mind him in ya 16s side next year and from seeing your side this year he would be one of your better players. so dnt go baggin out players when they have some ability.

Wattle Glenn 2010;318374 said:
M8 he can obviously play he might not be the best but he his handy you wouldnt mind him in ya 16s side next year and from seeing your side this year he would be one of your better players. so dnt go baggin out players when they have some ability.

rofl, na mate, tell me what he is "handy" at ?
and next year we will have a decent side, as shown last year winning the 14s 1 premiership. Groom, Dark, Mills, Lyon and Stroud all playing with me next year.

Plus i have played with Teague before, he played at mill park in u/12s before moving to st. francis

NA*MP;318425 said:
and next year we will have a decent side, as shown last year winning the 14s 1 premiership. Groom, Dark, Mills, Lyon and Stroud all playing with me next year.

Plus i have played with Teague before, he played at mill park in u/12s before moving to st. francis

M8 fair enough ur opinion and plus he left ya club which is dog

NA*MP;318425 said:

Is Andrews playing next year?

bundybullz08;318433 said:
Is Andrews playing next year?

rofl, andrews is pretty close too me,;) and hes defiantely playing, he said he has to defend the falg from those bundoora boys :p

Oh.lol.i get it.lmao
We hopefully want to see you boys in the early rounds.
Grand Final Rematch.
Theres a bit of revenge that needs to happen.:)

bundybullz08;318441 said:
Oh.lol.i get it.lmao
We hopefully want to see you boys in the early rounds.
Grand Final Rematch.
Theres a bit of revenge that needs to happen.:)

yea, your mob will get abit of revenge last round of this year, we're gonna get abslolutely smashed.
but it doesnt count, because we have i terrible team. :p
next season should be good, its actually a stat that we win the flag when im top age :) 12s 1s (05/06) 14s 1s (07/08) and soon to be 16s 1s (09/10) :)

Haha.
i was going on the same line of premierships to.till last year.:(
Our opening bowler,Brendan Brewah,left armer, is leaving after this season.
So that's gonna leave us a little low on the bowling stocks.:S

bundybullz08;318462 said:
Haha.
i was going on the same line of premierships to.till last year.:(
Our opening bowler,Brendan Brewah,left armer, is leaving after this season.
So that's gonna leave us a little low on the bowling stocks.:S

yea brendan is a decent bowler.
thats like us, we lost hrovat, opening bowler and a very handy batsmen.
cant wait til next season, cant wait for this one to finish :)

bundybullz08;318490 said:
Yea.:)
are there any other teams that are in contention for the title?

um, not really sure.
some people are saying plenty, but mitch couldnt carry a whole season.

Wattle Glenn 2010;320742 said:
not just mitch m8 McMahon and Donaldson but ye BU and MP should beat PY but they will be no push overs
Drew El Moussalli next year will destroy the likes of those blokes you just mentioned as well as the rest of the comp

NA*MP;318473 said:
yea brendan is a decent bowler.
thats like us, we lost hrovat, opening bowler and a very handy batsmen.
cant wait til next season, cant wait for this one to finish :)

van bael might have to take the gloves off and have a bowl :D

Still cant beleive donaldson and johnson 1 more year lol and russell those kids will dominate in 16s nxt year its not funny also watch out for a kid called t archibald(RV) when on his day he is a very handy wicket taker.

So lets talk about finals.
we'll star wif the `teal' league first

1st-Macleod 45 pts
key players: Ben Lennon,Shane Doherty,Ejaaz Alavi,Joe Langford,Tom Goulding
verdict: should win semi and i think will go on and win granny.

2nd-Research 39 pts
key players: Josh Turner, Cale Skidmore,Brandon Jones and Tim Petts
verdict: have done very well to only have lost 1 game but i dont think they can go all the way but they have one of the best captains in Josh T.

3rd-St.Francis 37 pts
key players:Rheece Lewis,Paul Dempsey,Gavin Teague and Dan McGinty
verdict: will go allong way in finals if rheece paul and gavin clik.

4th-Diamond Creek 33 pts
key players:Matthew Freeman,Harley Smith,Tremayne Ryder,Robbie Phelan
verdict: Have what it takes but they have to beat St francis in rd 9 to make sure there in.

5th-Epping 33 pts
key players: Leigh Judd and Travis van de Kolk
verdict: arent in the top 4 best teams but could still be lucky anything can happen on any given day.

Blue

1st-Lower Plenty 49 pts
key players: Liam Hunt, Sam Staples, Matthew Byron
verdict: Havent lost yet and are the only team sure to make finals. A very good allround team.

2nd-Riverside 33 pts
key players:Joseph Bergman,Lachlan Potter,Jayden Boddy and Seb Linssen
verdict: Again a good allround team but could still get kicked out,all they need to do is beat Eltham.

3rd-Thomastown United 33 pts
key players:Thomas Emmins,Dean Crockett,Gaurav Joshi,Jake MCswain
verdict: have beat some good teams and should make finals with MY in last game,i think they could go all the way but lack depth.

4th- Eltham 31 pts
key players: Oscar Beuchamp and Andy Lamont
verdict: a very lucky team but have played well with the side thay hav, andy lamont is by far ther best and for eltham to make finals they must beat riverside

5th-North Eltham 30 PTS:
key players:Luke Sandy,Matthew Hinchliffe,Alex curl and Braidon Horkings
verdict:they were dogged by the diamond valley wen they would of vs last place WH But wer offered a draw. I think they can beat Lower and possible snarl a finals spot.

Back