Eca 2012/13

Always see these conversations about clubs paying who.. I think if people actually knew, they would be surprised either way. I know for a fact that some of the clubs mentioned don't actually pay anyone..unless they have a coach or overseas player.. others might do, but if you do not know for sure - why speculate?

Always see these conversations about clubs paying who.. I think if people actually knew, they would be surprised either way. I know for a fact that some of the clubs mentioned don't actually pay anyone..unless they have a coach or overseas player.. others might do, but if you do not know for sure - why speculate?

Since you have the 'facts' mr Stump why dont you put it to rest and name the clubs who dont pay anyone ?

That way we wont have to speculate anymore and can get back to work .

Thanks in advance

what are the early predictions for this season?
who are the big improvers / sliders?
Ashy, MA, Mully are always there abouts. Can't see deepdene having another down season, expecting less of a relegation battle for North Balwyn too

Unless Surrey have recruited several batters can't see them staying in Dunstan. And don't know how much marcellin can afford to lean on Dineen again.

Ashy Willows have picked up Rob Cooper from Melbourne CC. Former junior player with old Eastern Willows.

Glen Iris have gained Sam Parker from Camberwell Magpies, captained their 2nd XI to Premiership last season. Won't be bringing out a Pom this season for first time in four seasons.

North Balwyn will do better than last season

First training last night. Contemplating retirement today. Hopefully full of enthusiasm by Saturday.

Chunky + old + training = sore.

Perera in for Deepdene along with mate Big Dino. I believe that Dino not paid by Deepdene just by Perera to play with him does that break the rules?

Ashy Willows have picked up Rob Cooper from Melbourne CC. Former junior player with old Eastern Willows.

Glen Iris have gained Sam Parker from Camberwell Magpies, captained their 2nd XI to Premiership last season. Won't be bringing out a Pom this season for first time in four seasons.

North Balwyn will do better than last season

Speaking of who pays who......no chance Cooper or Parker are playing for nothing considering the number of clubs that went after them, subbies included. So has Cox left or are Cashy just paying half a dozen again this year? And GI, maybe greedy Grubich has decided to play for nothing. Pfft.

Back