England vs South Africa LIVE: <b>Cricket</b> score from first Test at Lord&#39;s as rain stops play -

i made a post a few days ago called bazball which has disappeared. In it i claimed that englands new attitude to test cricket was nonsense as was bazballl.
And having watched that days play i was proved correct. Bairstows streak of form ended with a duck and england subsequently fail.
I dont think mccullum or stokes can reinvent test cricket. You either play it properly or you get out trying to take shortcuts. Sure occasionally that natural state can be temporarily changed but it will always return to normal. Which is part of the reason test cricket is such a great game.
Bazball is a joke as is ben stokes and his ludicrous invisible injury he gets every test ( but then somehow bravely soldiers on to prove what a big heart he has.)
or is he just a hypochondriac drama queen that has long since pushed credibility too far ?
i suspect its the latter and i think stokes and bazball will fall into the dustbin of cricket history where such notions belong

Back