FDL Draft + Rookie Draft

Metallica_ACDC

FDL Draft + Rookie Draft

I say that Jerk gets the first 5 picks. All delisted players will be put into the draft, and also any players that aren't already in a team can be picked by you. Remember, players must have played 15 ODIs/10 Tests for their averages to be activated. Draft order will be decided soon, and the draft will start on the 20th May (Wednesday). Each team will get their squad to 15 players, so Jerk will get 15 picks and everyone else will get 4. Following this, there will be a rookie draft. In the rookie draft you can pick any player under the age of 23. The max amount of rookies you can have is 3, but you don't have to have any. The twist with rookies is, they can not be played during the season matches, so they will just be sitting there. At the end of the season you will have to either promote them or delist them. If you promote them they become part of your real squad and can play matches. So it's all complicated at the moment but eventually you'll probably get it. ;)

Re: FDL Draft + Rookie Draft

If everyone is going to keep 11 players, then I kind of think jerk should get the first 12 picks in the draft.

Re: FDL Draft + Rookie Draft

Yeh. I think this is a tad unfair to the new bloke. We need to talk this over a bit more me thinks ..

Back