FIGJAMS shock

B

Bennycoff

FIGJAMS shock

RAO to make comeback
The SA FIGJAMS are expected to announce that disgruntled Magpie RAO may make a shock comeback to BigCricket next season.
RAO reportedly stated he is contemplating a comeback to BigCricket however he stated he would only play for the FIGJAMS.
Skipper Bennycoff stated, "Yes, we've had preliminary talks with RAO and we'd love to have a bowler of his quality at the club. We are confident he will sign on for next season. He is a massive asset for the league".
Former international teammate Squiz could not be contacted.

Re: FIGJAMS shock

*cough*hack*cough*

FIGJAMS, condoning mediocrity since 2005

Squiz;103465 said:
*cough*hack*cough*

FIGJAMS, condoning mediocrity since 2005
Since 2005?

What our two premierships aren't good enough for you?

Pff his over-rated, he has forgot a lthat my left arm arounds are better then his right arm overs. lol.

Ljp86;103500 said:
So, sooky sooky la la is coming back is he?

Just because I love you so much and this place needs a good rumour!

Right Arm Over;103623 said:
Just because I love you so much and this place needs a good rumour!

dosent the tide change over here then have fun in the seconds lol

It will be a struggle to find 33 posters for 3 teams let alone enough for the seconds. Last I checked Benny was captain.

Right Arm Over;103635 said:
It will be a struggle to find 33 posters for 3 teams let alone enough for the seconds. Last I checked Benny was captain.

u need to check again then ! benny is odi captain im test captain

RAO will be getting a regular game, he is a fast bowler and quality and thats what we need.

we have to be able to trade for him yet ! and i doubt the magpies will take non posting players

Magpies delisted me as far as I know. Ill just go free agent in the draft, I know that Jams will have 1st pick and that Squiz wont pick me.

You're still on the magpies list RAO AFAIK.

And you know I might just draft you just to sh!t you. :)

Haha, have fun with the cellar dwellers.......

Pretty disappointing, but he's lost all of his respect here and the Magpies will still win the double without him, probably a much better chance now....

Well, you are going to have to take your chance in the draft, unless there is a trade period...

Squiz;103688 said:
You're still on the magpies list RAO AFAIK.

And you know I might just draft you just to sh!t you. :)

Wouldnt that be fun! :p

Arma nothing personal but it was site issues that annoyed me and still do but hey it seems they wont change.

It's only a post count and this Zumper thing I've gotten over seeing as there's no sign of it now which is good.

Back