for scotch, collins 4 fa
grose, muttdon 1 fa
connor o beirne first APS wicket, also 1 fa
nick jamieson, first ever bowl in APS cricket, takes two wickets in two balls
fantastic effort from scotch
good team morale

yes, very good

Re: final round results

Do not think Shaw would be too unhappy as he had played and misses at the previous 6 balls. Several very god appeals.

chaemo;214600 said:
Scotch Vs Wesley 9/125

Scotch destroyed wesleys meagre batting attack

ash manus made 50
ferguson 30 odd no

for scotch, collins 4 fa
grose, muttdon 1 fa
connor o beirne first APS wicket, also 1 fa
nick jamieson, first ever bowl in APS cricket, takes two wickets in two balls
fantastic effort from scotch
good team morale

wesley were 2/80 at one point and then crumbled. 4 LBW's given by the umpire who in the last game we had him gave 8 in the game. so he is on track for repeatin his performance of the other week. He doesnt even think just sticks that finger up straight away. should be same 2moz tho so will c wat happens.

Club Cricketer;214599 said:
MGS 7-251 vs Haileybury at MGS

rich thomas 11 ball 31
steve land 40 off
alexander keath 47
trotter 31 no
bett 20 no
charles shaw was looking ********n awesome before got out to a bad decision

samuel peter nottle - best 12th man ever

WAT ARE OTHERS Y'ALL???

MGS have killed them. They deserve the flag - bad luck Mr L E Blank!

By the way Blanky - check the time I am posting - 11 am Saturday so I have really got you confused now. The few people who you have accused me of being are probably playing now -as you are. And I'm pretty suer i know who you are.

Wesley vs Scotch

Wesley bowled out this morning on a crumbling deck for 139
ferguson finished with about 40 no.

Scotch made the runs 5 wickets down
Eldridge hit 56. good to see him back in his fine form.
wolfe 30 and gene vdb hit about 25.

good win for the scotch boys. means they finish equal second with xavier unless xavier lost or won outright.

greetings all, this is not shawry (for once)

MGS beat haileybury OUTRIGHT

coleman made 85 not out second innings

mgs made 351 all out with bett and trotter posting 50 each in an 100 8th wicket partnership

bett took 7 wickets which took him to 44 for the season - this is the equal record for the most wickets in a season

voyage took 7 for game

r.thomas and j.land took 3 each for the game

MGS, this year, as far as our record books go (which is a long way) have been the MOST SUCCESSFUL team EVER with 68 points for the season (10 wins, 2 outrights)

credit to a group of blokes who love each others company, and having a bit of fun on a saturday at the cricket. played truly as a team.

also, lynch and martin are the biggest tools in the world, told wakefield to f off when he asked them to move positions, i feel sorry for the rest of the side and especially wakefield for having to put up with their crap all year. williamson is also crap. had a great game with a pair.

as an ex contributor and old melbourne grammar boy i thought i would come on here to check what has been happening this year in school cricket and get the results from teh final round and i realised that all you melbourne grammar boys who played this year are way ahead of yourself even though i must congratulate you on the year and hope you have a good night tomorrow even though i won't be able to make it.

MOST SUCCESSFUL team EVER doesn't mean anything. the standard of the competition has fallen markedly this year in comparison to the previous 3 years that i was around. last year i reckon any of the top 4 or 5 teams (hail mgs scotch gc) wouldve won the premiership just as you have and perhaps in an even more convincing fashion. you are all just making mgs look really bad in this post. YOU AREN'T THAT GOOD! stop talking like you are the best cricketers to ever play the game. the blokes who played last year and this year would realise that you are getting way ahead of yourselves and that previous years have beeen of a much higher quality. ah ******** this can't really be bothered typing much more. you get the picture. gooley you probably know who this is because im the biggest mad dog alive

Wouldn't agree with that shlados, the competition is different this year. Last year the best were very good and the worst were terrible - has been much more even this year.

All day baby, all day

express;214781 said:
as an ex contributor and old melbourne grammar boy i thought i would come on here to check what has been happening this year in school cricket and get the results from teh final round and i realised that all you melbourne grammar boys who played this year are way ahead of yourself even though i must congratulate you on the year and hope you have a good night tomorrow even though i won't be able to make it.

MOST SUCCESSFUL team EVER doesn't mean anything. the standard of the competition has fallen markedly this year in comparison to the previous 3 years that i was around. last year i reckon any of the top 4 or 5 teams (hail mgs scotch gc) wouldve won the premiership just as you have and perhaps in an even more convincing fashion. you are all just making mgs look really bad in this post. YOU AREN'T THAT GOOD! stop talking like you are the best cricketers to ever play the game. the blokes who played last year and this year would realise that you are getting way ahead of yourselves and that previous years have beeen of a much higher quality. ah ******** this can't really be bothered typing much more. you get the picture. gooley you probably know who this is because im the biggest mad dog alive

thats a joke comment mate....

what fruit shop do you buy your sour grapes from? I'm intrigued. Do they come with a topping of envy?

FioraDud;214851 said:
thats a joke comment mate....

what fruit shop do you buy your sour grapes from? I'm intrigued. Do they come with a topping of envy?

Oh FioraDud, you didnt.............WOW

Maybe he gets those grapes from the same place BuddyLove gets his BIG burgers from... (see his photo...)

Good to hear from u again maddog! But honestly that comment of urs was probably the most toolish comment on big cricket ever since u left. we're not arrogant and we arent claimin to be the best team ever, its just we r the best statistically. If stats were important Joel Bowden would b the best player in the AFL, so we arent comparing ourselves to past great teams coz its impossible. How would Don Bradman go in todays cricket???? Anyway express, ur legacy continued through this year and ur gags were sadly missed.

Back