Fisher Bats

Re: Fisher Bats

breeno;272617 said:
Looking at getting a Best or Best custom, anyone got one and are they worth the $440-$470?

I bought the $440 bat which is an absoloute ripper. i cannot speak more highly of them.

I asked for the bat to have a higher middle and be weighted for driving and the cut short as the shots that i play the most.

Last yr. since purchasing, my second half of the year included 4 50's a 40 not out and 1 hundred. This was completeky due to the way the bat was made as it suited my style.

Recommend them to the max!

The bat didn't suit my game. The toe was too thin and I wasn't able to get any power in my drives. So I got a new bat which has a much lower sweet spot.

Great guy to talk too, really knows his cricket bats well. They're a very good bat and last a fair while as well. Make sure you tell him all about your game and stuff and he'll craft something to suit you.

What morecould any cricketer want than a bat made just for him/her. It is what it's all about.Lachie makes sure that your happy with what he has hand crafted for you and also backs it with a solid garuntee. Super bloke that realy does desearve the support of the cricket communitee. When you go into his shop on Geelong Rd West Footscray have a look at all the club hats he has as he has helped out or may-be done a bat making exerbistion at their club. Yes I do own 2. 2/7 and 2/11 for 1 day games. Simply the best bat. GO Lachlan Fisher.:D:D:D

i have to say Lachlan is a top bloke a philanthropist a great supporter of all local clubs through out the local area and even clubs abroad....... Only uses the best products available no middle man involved good prices and good advise/service and over all just a genuine bloke no B/S......
My club has 80% of his bats & no negative feedback.......................................
Im sure his return buisness would be phenomanal because he is genuine, sensere and provides a first class product simple.
Go Custom you will never look back....

Just bought one yesterday. 2/8 felt lighter and overall better then the 2/6. Was a good chat and you could tell he new what he was talking about.

Hope I don't lose this one also.

Just wanted to thank all clubs that supported the recent fund raising effort for Lachie's wife...a top night was had by all and the funds go to a great cause ( cancer research). The Fishers are a great family and we at the Altona Roosters owe Lachie a great debt, he has been a fantastic supporter of our club and we in turn will continue to supprt him. ....Don't let all that get in the way of the product...it is second to none, so do as Molly says " do yourself a favour" and check him out ....Google him now!!:)

You cant go wrong with the Fisher bats IMO. I spent over an hour with Lauchlan picking up differently shaped and weighted bats, different handles etc.

They take very little prep before being game ready and who wants to spend 30 hours knocking in a new kookaburra anyway.

Price is actually competitive considering top range bats cost north of $400 anyway.

I think i'll be using them for years to come... P.S if you have a couple of mates who are also interested you might be able to get the custom made ones a little cheaper.

all the best

Matto;346326 said:
They take very little prep before being game ready and who wants to spend 30 hours knocking in a new kookaburra anyway.

30 hours?!?!?! What are you using, a foam mallet? 6-8 hours at the very maximum.

Maybe i was exagerating a little here HAHA

The 6-8 hours sure feels like 30 to me... Rather not do it at all!!!

They are beauties, did myself a favour and purchased one, havent looked back since. Lachlan was heaps of help and the product is unsurpassed.

lemmon;349878 said:
They are beauties, did myself a favour and purchased one, havent looked back since. Lachlan was heaps of help and the product is unsurpassed.

word of mouth is the best form of advertising, so don't forget to tell your mates!!!!:D

All,
Our mate Lauchie recently lost his wife after a long illness, we at the Altona Roosters wish to send all our best to Lauchie and Finn! To those cricketers out there looking to buy a hand made custom bat go see Lauchie you will never regret it!

breeno;272900 said:
Yea they have a two year warranty on the blade, 1 year on the handle, and as long as I dont use it with the bowling machine I should be right to get it replaced if it breaks.

ive got 1......im just about to replace it had it for 4 years its starting to lift on the face......broke the toe within 2mths(somebody else was using it) it was a good stick he fixed it with binding and glue and if it did break again he was going to replace it full stop.......havnt had a problem take it in every year for little touch ups/new grip/new extrateck beautiful stick but it has to go in the trophy cabinet.........

i used it on bowling machines and all......worth the money........

you even get them ready to use now........

cant wait to play the roosters with my new stick...........pinging off to the boundry

weapons05/06;404340 said:
ive got 1......im just about to replace it had it for 4 years its starting to lift on the face......broke the toe within 2mths(somebody else was using it) it was a good stick he fixed it with binding and glue and if it did break again he was going to replace it full stop.......havnt had a problem take it in every year for little touch ups/new grip/new extrateck beautiful stick but it has to go in the trophy cabinet.........

i used it on bowling machines and all......worth the money........

you even get them ready to use now........

cant wait to play the roosters with my new stick...........pinging off to the boundry

Just make sure you wear the Hard-hat ....our boys are itching for a crack at you!!:D:D

Back