Five Day Elimination Final: Caribbean Crusaders v Indomitable Magpies @ The Joint

S

Squiz

Five Day Elimination Final: Caribbean Crusaders v Indomitable Magpies @ The Joint

bccaribbeancrusaders9uq.jpg
VS.
bcindomitablemagpies9mf.jpg

Will any of these teams go the double? Both are in the one day grand final and the winner of this final could be the first team in the competition to achieve such feat. Both times these teams have met this season they have been high scoring matches and it's been fairly even so this time with an extra day it is going to be a thriller.

Caribbean Crusaders to select pitch

Pitch in by 12:00pm AEST day of the match
Teams in by 11:59pm AEST day of the match

Match scheduled for: Thursday, October 12th

Re: Five Day Elimination Final: Caribbean Crusaders v Indomitable Magpies @ The Joint

Squiz, Figjam's won the double in the first season ?

Re: Five Day Elimination Final: Caribbean Crusaders v Indomitable Magpies @ The Joint

They did? Ah crap, aw well.

The first decent team to do it I should have said.

Squiz;105101 said:

We were decent Squiz, We were....

Squiz;105101 said:

Even the best teams have off periods, the Jams will be back!

We have proved that we thrive on the pressure of what is the Elimination final, lets do it again and go the double.

I feel I am hitting form just in time, c'mon Maggies

Squizza, can the Lions have a warm-up match against the Figjams?

eddiesmith;105143 said:
I feel I am hitting form just in time, c'mon Maggies
Just make sure you grab every snick that comes your way.

Need the batsmen to get the runs on the board to make it easier for the bowlers.

Carn Crusaders!!

Stamislav;105170 said:
Squizza, can the Lions have a warm-up match against the Figjams?
Ahhh, no

Blue Red and Gold;105305 said:

You're not Squizza, and I don't see why we can't have one.

Here we go Maggies - in fine form and ready to swoop.

Blue Red and Gold;105305 said:
Stole the words out of my mouth.

Here we are boys, the eliminator!!! The team will be up soon enough, but there are going to be some surprises :eek:

Normal Pitch

How many ********in times have we played these goons this season??

oh, by the way...Go team go.:cool:

Let's go Crusaders, we can win this!

Stamislav;105317 said:
You're not Squizza, and I don't see why we can't have one.
Ahh common sense?

Back