Five-Day Warm-Up Match - Kandy Lions vs. South Aussie FIGJAMs at the Kandy Bowl

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Stamislav

Five-Day Warm-Up Match - Kandy Lions vs. South Aussie FIGJAMs at the Kandy Bowl

The Kandy Lions take on the South Aussie FIGJAMs in this exhibition match at the Kandy Bowl.

Bowling wicket.

mike
Bushy
The Flamin' Mongrel
ollie73
Blizzard
Bluto11
Chandu
Stamislav
sportzchick
Binga's Girl
Wilbix

I can't make Squiz sim this, but it's not an unreasonable request, now is it?

Re: Five-Day Warm-Up Match - Kandy Lions vs. South Aussie FIGJAMs at the Kandy Bowl

Stamislav;105430 said:
The Kandy Lions take on the South Aussie FIGJAMs in this exhibition match at the Kandy Bowl.

Bowling wicket.

mike
Bushy
The Flamin' Mongrel
ollie73
Blizzard
Bluto11
Chandu
Stamislav
sportzchick
Binga's Girl
Wilbix

I can't make Squiz sim this, but it's not an unreasonable request, now is it?

not trying to argue Stam, but his and BRG's point is that the match isnt scheduled. You dont just go and want matches scheduled just becuase you arnt playing in this particular round.

But if you and Benny are happy to run one with you simming it, why not.

Re: Five-Day Warm-Up Match - Kandy Lions vs. South Aussie FIGJAMs at the Kandy Bowl

Unprofessional at best, perhaps Stam should get a copy of the sim and do some work himself!

Right Arm Over;105547 said:
Unprofessional at best, perhaps Stam should get a copy of the sim and do some work himself!

Shut the hell up, Right Arm Over. Captaining the Kandy Lions is not my profession. I had a copy of the sim on my old computer and I know how it's done. But there's not much point in doing it unless the official simmer does it because the players won't play the same way in a different copy of the sim.

This match wasn't on the schedule because nobody thought of it or wanted one before. But I decided a few weeks ago that it would be cool to have one and said so. Why should we sit around all week and be bored just because we were the best team? I think we should have the advantage of another game to fine-tune our line-up.

If it's not going to get simmed, fine, but it might dampen my enthusiasm for the comp a little bit.

Stamislav;105551 said:
Shut the hell up, Right Arm Over. Captaining the Kandy Lions is not my profession. I had a copy of the sim on my old computer and I know how it's done. But there's not much point in doing it unless the official simmer does it because the players won't play the same way in a different copy of the sim.

This match wasn't on the schedule because nobody thought of it or wanted one before. But I decided a few weeks ago that it would be cool to have one and said so. Why should we sit around all week and be bored just because we were the best team? I think we should have the advantage of another game to fine-tune our line-up.

If it's not going to get simmed, fine, but it might dampen my enthusiasm for the comp a little bit.

The whole point of finishing on top of the ladder is the right to earn a week's rest before playing in the Grand Final. That's the major advantage of finishing on top of the ladder.

While asking for a practice game is not unreasonable, it is pointless and playing the bottom team isn't going to be a great challenge.

The FIGJAMS would be up for a match, we haven't been doing much except for drinking since the season ended ;)

Right Arm Over;105547 said:
I dont usually stick up for Stam but in this case i will, why are you still here when that other forum is much better than this one? Please go away troll noone wants you here.

RAO mate, just let it drop.

Donk - Unavailable (plastered)

Get stuffed

why should you get the a practice match, if you want a match so desperately you can play in the elimination final instead of the Crusaders and we will go straight through to the final.

You are an idiot!

imported_mike;105579 said:
Please go away troll noone wants you here.
I do. So go ******** yourself.

Come on Rangers.

What about me ?

Thread Closed before this turns ugly.

Not gonna happen!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back