Fixtures and Tips "Round 4"

Re: Fixtures and Tips "Round 4"

GC VS HC
dont know about this 1
college hasnt played well the last couple but the same with hailebury
dunno

I agree Geelong College and Hailebury is a toughie.
No sides have any real form at present.
It will be played on College's main oval, which hasnt been used for cricket in over a year, so there will be a good atmosphere hopefully.

College's danger man is Kitchen.
Hailebury's is Martin

but then again, theres the Wakefields, ect, but I would say College have a more even spread of depth.

WE'll see!

MGS, along with xavier, are looking the form team of the competition. I'm tipping mgs to make over 300 and then bowl bgs out for under 150.

Carey Vs Caulfield?
havent heard a lot about caulfield. Who have they played, who have they beaten? Favourites for this game?

caulfield are fairly strong. robbie handel was rippin em down at pace on sat. should b interesting match.

cricket013;192820 said:
I agree Geelong College and Hailebury is a toughie.
No sides have any real form at present.
It will be played on College's main oval, which hasnt been used for cricket in over a year, so there will be a good atmosphere hopefully.

College's danger man is Kitchen.
Hailebury's is Martin

but then again, theres the Wakefields, ect, but I would say College have a more even spread of depth.

WE'll see!

College bowled really well against Carey, best we have bowled all season despite not taking enough wickets, if we can bowl as we did and post a decent total then it should be a great game

Skevs vs. Xavier
Skevs were unlucky to lose to Xavier in the practise game, but now that we've improved, i reckon skevs have a good chance give xavier a run for their money. The top four for four skevs have all made 50's. And our bowlers are all firing.

Skevs to beat Xavier.

Bowling Alrounder;193574 said:
Skevs vs. Xavier
Skevs were unlucky to lose to Xavier in the practise game, but now that we've improved, i reckon skevs have a good chance give xavier a run for their money. The top four for four skevs have all made 50's. And our bowlers are all firing.

Skevs to beat Xavier.

Its easy to say that ure gona beat a team when ure actually in it
but yea dont know bout that game sounds like a good 1

SKC v XC - (match of the round - Skevs in a thriller)
GC v HC - (Go Geelong- if geelong wins this, HC GONE!! and everyone will be happy
CGS v Carey - (another ripper game)
BGS v MGS - (could be a close game, but MGS seem to be in form)
GGS v WC - (I care more about the results 4th tennis than this game)
SC - should get up comfortable this

My Opinion...
SKC v XC (showing good form and a good bunch of blokes)
GC v HC (Haileybury will get their season back on track)
CGS v Carey (Started season well and look to continue)
BGS v MGS (Very good team, look to be favourites, BGS not that good)
GGS v Wesley (GGS are terrible, two terrible teams so might as well pick wesley)

Skevs have no chance against xavier, stop dreaming, Griffiths the most over rated bowler ever, had the greenest wicket ever last sat and did nothing, little pace and no swing.

SKC v XC (i reckon home ground advantage will be the determining factor)
GC v HC
CGS v Carey
BGS v MGS
GGS v Wesley

roy2007;194129 said:
Skevs have no chance against xavier, stop dreaming, Griffiths the most over rated bowler ever, had the greenest wicket ever last sat and did nothing, little pace and no swing.

will you ever shut the ******** up about greenest wicket ever. stkevins has never produced a green wicket and probs never will. if your claiming it wa greenest wicket ever than why didnt u take more than 4 wickets?? and dont say pitch got better because a grassy deck doesnt just turn into a road during a lunch break. griffiths ********s on every bowler in your team and would defs be your best batsman. munas is ********en ********

go england;194142 said:
will you ever shut the ******** up about greenest wicket ever. stkevins has never produced a green wicket and probs never will. if your claiming it wa greenest wicket ever than why didnt u take more than 4 wickets?? and dont say pitch got better because a grassy deck doesnt just turn into a road during a lunch break. griffiths ********s on every bowler in your team and would defs be your best batsman. munas is ********en ********

i agree with you, i go to wesley but i am sick of people bagging/blaming the wicket. club wickets are much worse, we won the toss and we bowled, so we have no excuse.
griffiths is a good bowler too, his goob balls were amazing, just lacked consistency in his first few overs.

davey36;194144 said:
i agree with you, i go to wesley but i am sick of people bagging/blaming the wicket. club wickets are much worse, we won the toss and we bowled, so we have no excuse.
griffiths is a good bowler too, his goob balls were amazing, just lacked consistency in his first few overs.

Mate i have played in england were it rains every fukin day so i think i know a green wicket and when a wicket dries out it does get easier to bat on. Also on the comment left before about Munas he is a good bloke and has scored more runs than half your team.

davey36;194144 said:

i think we can blame the wicket, it was terrible, end of story. we arent playin club, club wickets are an even contest because they stay bad, unlike this one. They were gonna bat aswell, on inspection the pitch didint indicate that it was bowlers wicket to the extent it proved to be, although there was always goin to be a bit in it early. griffiths wasnt a good bowler on the day, on a normal pitch he wouldnt do to much with the ball and at his pace its easy runs for the batsmen. i didnt see many, if any amazing balls from him. It's hard to bowl consistent when the ball goes from outside off to outside leg.

a road.....after lunch it looked like a road after an earthquake, fell apart ascarey were batting, good to see caulfield back up there talk wit a win....ohh thats right you lost

Back