Fixtures & Tips Round 3

Re: Fixtures & Tips Round 3

geelong are the biggest pack of whingers ive ever heard...if scotch bowling attack is so bad why were you only 31 off the first 17 overs in a one dayer???
also stop giving scotch's yr 8 ******** coz hes a good player and bloke who has 4 seasons in ones to come and is already averaging 27, second in the scotch averages so far this year

fiskem;191320 said:
geelong are the biggest pack of whingers ive ever heard...if scotch bowling attack is so bad why were you only 31 off the first 17 overs in a one dayer???
also stop giving scotch's yr 8 ******** coz hes a good player and bloke who has 4 seasons in ones to come and is already averaging 27, second in the scotch averages so far this year

doesnt say much for scotch then if thats the 2nd top average!

theres no doubting the yr 8 kid from SCotch can play... i mean, anyone who can hit the ball that hard at his age has to be good. But, that said, i was fielding in short to him, and yes, he hit consecutive balls for fours. 2 pulls shots off short pitched balls. Anyone in the APS 1sts should be able to do that. But to not only give the bowler cheek, but the elder fielders around him, means the little fellah should calm down a little.

I'm pretty sure The King would be the last person to sledge anybody on the field. He was so nervous before he came out to bat. The King dominated that little year 9 ratface from GC and i have no idea on earth how he plays APS Cricket.

the king is jus an innocent little yr 8 kid who can play. watch out for him in the next 4 yrs.

Agreed with cricket013, the king is a good player, him and wood will be the best 2 batters in 3 or 4 years time, doesnt mean hes not an arrogant ********. Pitty Llewyn (no ball) Butler wasnt sending him his full paced beamers and bouncers at him, he deserved it

cricket013;191351 said:
theres no doubting the yr 8 kid from SCotch can play... i mean, anyone who can hit the ball that hard at his age has to be good. But, that said, i was fielding in short to him, and yes, he hit consecutive balls for fours. 2 pulls shots off short pitched balls. Anyone in the APS 1sts should be able to do that. But to not only give the bowler cheek, but the elder fielders around him, means the little fellah should calm down a little.

Connor O'Byrne is his name and he can seriously play. Good left handed hard hitting batsmen, left arm med bowler and a jet in the field. Also very well known around the traps.

Back