Footscray Colts C.c. A Turf Premiers Photos - 1966/67 67/68 77/78 78/79

i have team premiership photos that i would like to give to a person in them, or anyone with a connection to the Footscray Colts Cricket Club A Turf premiers FCA. More details - players names etc available.

photo0188.jpg photo0179_001.jpg photo0188.jpg photo0179_001.jpg photo0188.jpg photo0179_001.jpg

photo0179_001.jpg

photo0188.jpg

Try Yarraville Club CC as Colts were absorbed into YCCC in around 1982. The pictures were very hard to read, but I am fairly sure that Larry Simmons was in the 78/9 picture. best to take them down to Hansen Reserve on a Tuesday night, hursday night or Saturday arvo.

i have team premiership photos that i would like to give to a person in them, or anyone with a connection to the Footscray Colts Cricket Club A Turf premiers FCA. More details - players names etc available.

View attachment 113View attachment 114View attachment 113View attachment 114View attachment 113View attachment 114

View attachment 114

View attachment 113
Do not know if you have already parted with the photos,but i am an old Colts player and see some of the blokes in the pictures who would treasure them.
As you are from up Werribee South, wonder if you knew Buck who is in some of the photos?

cl
Do not know if you have already parted with the photos,but i am an old Colts player and see some of the blokes in the pictures who would treasure them.
As you are from up Werribee South, wonder if you knew Buck who is in some of the photos?
please contact yarraville club cricket club via inbox

Back