Formula 1

Jonesy

Formula 1

I love this sport, while it does get boring some of the time I love watching the McLaren boys tear up the track. I hate to admit it but I do think Kimi Raikonnen will win the title again this year, and I wouldn't be surprised if BMW Sauber came 1st or 2nd in the constructors title.

Anyone else interested in it?

Re: Forumula 1

I love the sport and have followed it very closely for the last 5 years. However, I haven't managed to watch a single race in this season due to time constraints. :(
My money is going to be on Kimi Raikonnen and Ferrari to win the drivers and constructors championships, yet again. :D

I am a Formula 1 nut. I travel down to Melbourne every year for it. I am going to the Dubai one next year :)

I am a fan of Kimi Raikkonen and was a McLaren fan, but when Kimi moved to Ferrari I followed him there, plus I couldn't stand Alonso!

Don't count Hamilton out this year, the Ferrari gearbox has some question marks over it in the heat ;)

hamilton "used" to live 2 miles down the road form me in Tewin and always used to see him down at Rye House Go Kart track when he was younger.....

I'm a recreational watcher of F1 and have been for a few years. I like Hamilton, can't stand Alonso and I wouldn't mind Kubica doing well cos it's always nice to see a young gun coming through.

Ferarri for the constructors champ and Kimi for the driver's.

It will be a good achievement for Force India if they even finish the race. One of them is already out of the race.

Both the Ferrari's got off to a good start. Hamilton gained one or two places at the start as well.

The Iceman is looking good :D

I wouldn't count Hamilton out just yet, but if the Ferrari stays reliable then Kimi should breeze home

Renault looked alot better, they made some good improvements. I'd love for the Renault to become more competitive and have Alonso, Hamilton and Kimi going at it again!

dont think they changed anything? although spain is generally the release of modified parts and cars!

They all released something, but Ferrari were in a class of their own. As with every year though, there will be some misfortune, that's what I love about F1. Up to now though, the Ferrari has been looking reliable.

Stumped said:
dont think they changed anything? although spain is generally the release of modified parts and cars!

of course they changed something, they all had some improvements made to the car that weekend. The Renault looked alot better, even though it managed to blow itself up

Poor race for Renault both their cars retired. I think Ferrari looks much stronger this season compared to last season but its too early to predict. The tables can turn in the middle of the season.

Rain has made this race very exciting. Massa had it in the bag but that spin might cost him the 1st place. We might have an unlikely winner in Robert Kubica. Massa is following him closely and anything can still happen.

Back