Gca Player Movements 2011/2012

How about instead of bashing divi 3 sides we get back onto the subject of player movements...
we know east have recruited half the country week side..
joeys geelong connection have got them walerys..
south barwon again have done alright for themselves with peake and halbish...
west will regain jarran cook, tim wight hasnt been contacted by geelong as of yet, so theyll have some fire power with the ball..
grovey are always strong, altho theres been mention of peterson's on the move..
Lara have regained Yates...
Word is that bph will have a few big inclusions come round 1..
highton have lost young..
Any news on Newtown, Manifold or Leopold??

As for north weve appointed an off field coach in bushy thomspon with Hally still in charge come game day.. A bit quiet on the recruiting side at the moment, as far as i no anyway

How about instead of bashing divi 3 sides we get back onto the subject of player movements...
west will regain jarran cook, tim wight hasnt been contacted by geelong as of yet, so theyll have some fire power with the ball..

As for north weve appointed an off field coach in bushy thomspon with Hally still in charge come game day.. A bit quiet on the recruiting side at the moment, as far as i no anyway

Is there anyword on who highton have recruited to replace Young yet?

That really suprises me i never would of thought of Trewin as interested in coaching. Any word on who Highton will look to sign after Youngs departure? i reckon they are in big trouble now and will really struggle to stay in the first division
Interesting to see Shannon Young has been appointed coach of Camberwell. Sure Highton would be happy to see he found some time.

May as well had last year off as well for how many games he played and what he did for the year

haha yerr fair point. played 6 games, batted 5 times for not alot.. missed early in the season with a knee injury.. then a trip to darwin, then a wedding... good thing is, he can only improve on last year

haha yerr fair point. played 6 games, batted 5 times for not alot.. missed early in the season with a knee injury.. then a trip to darwin, then a wedding... good thing is, he can only improve on last year

Sorry Cheap shot, kicked him while his down, the guys a gun hope he has a good year this year for the mighty Magpies

Have heard leopold are having OBrien & Randall as joint coaches with Bekker Nuygen (spelling?) playing Captain

Cox was seen out with some Highton blokes last week - might want to play Div One.

I thought he was orginally booted from Highton before he was booted from WPCC? And now it seems he has been booted from St.Albans!!! Do you think they will write into his contract that he must stay dry???

Back