Gca Player Movements 2011/2012

geeeezz. you love talking us Dino's up.
if we've got all those blokes we must be getting Simon Katich & Dirk Nannes aswell now that they're out of contract.

our side doesn't require that much improvement, our best was good enough to beat City, but dropped games against AT & Torquay that really cost us.

just wait until clearances start coming through before you worry about us, and maybe see if you can get some of these guys at your club.
I'm Just saying what I've heard, I know someone in a senior position at the club. I actually have a bit of time for the dino's so by no means am I trying to bring heat on you. This is a local cricket forum however and this is what it's for.
As for my own club, well I don't have one. I'm more into the officiating side of things.

Danny Skene spoke to Highton and wont be playing with the Heat. He will be staying at WPCC with Shane, as expected.
Mitch Troy wont be at the Dino's. That wont happen.
Sammy Farnsworth is not leaving Joeys and Buchanan wont end up at the Dino's either.

Nah ur right, Latest I heard was Mitch Troy staying at North.
I also heard Liam Buchanan pretty close to signing on with a GCA divi 1 club

I'm Just saying what I've heard, I know someone in a senior position at the club. I actually have a bit of time for the dino's so by no means am I trying to bring heat on you. This is a local cricket forum however and this is what it's for.
As for my own club, well I don't have one. I'm more into the officiating side of things.

the names you mentioned have all been thrown around, but very few of them have been contacted or listed to play.
as i understand Mitch Troy isn't playing cricket, but id reckon he would play a few anyway.
we've still got our Nolans, Parker, Spengler,Harrisons, Evans. + inclusions. so we should have a good year, and we are not going over the top and spending big money like has been done in the past.

can confirm the following ...Harrison to dino's as is Glen Light...they are the only 2...and to rubbish binny the club is not spending money! one clear thing you mentioned football...cricket has nothing to do with them...they dug their own grave...all these other names?? Someone at the dinos must have been involved in the great bookie robbery...please...i know all the players you mentioned...mitch troy not playing..ash mclean not playing..sam farnsworth a joeys boy now, muzza and jonesy are super saints also...and buchanan wants a season off...sick of clubs hounding him persistently..and the last ando...who knows...i know him well he doesnt know what hes doing...so hope that clarifies some of the inuendo! what is other rumors flying sick of hearing bout newcomb and district....what about div 1??

Sean O' Neill has gone to Grovey after a change of heart. Apparently Barry has had a quiet word about the right thing to do when you give your word and he wont be playing for EB 2's.

Interesting appointment, wonder if he told them he was sacked mid contract at GU....
Gee your mail is completely wrong as he captained their grand final side that year against West Newport so that buries your half way through the season statement. Also he resigned due to work in April of that year...

latest rumour going around is that former Geelong star Liam Buchanan is heading across to West. Will make them an even stronger batting line-up than they were previously !! Meat Pies, is this confirmed ?

latest rumour going around is that former Geelong star Liam Buchanan is heading across to West. Will make them an even stronger batting line-up than they were previously !! Meat Pies, is this confirmed ?
confirmed, officially signed last night I'm told, Flip of the coin between St Albans and West I'm hearing went with the div1 club. Just.

Havent spoke to GT for a couple of days but as of friday he was 95% over the line.. and hes happy to bat at 5 in the 2 day games

Arthur,Chapple,Talarico,Vasilou,Buchanan,Loftus,Hill,Kitchen,Cook.. Thats some sort of top 9... add in Sam Talarico and also the return of Michael Bright.. Is there any better batting line ups across the region

VCA standard. No one will come close to West.

don't think Sam Loftus is playing this year.. and don't believe EVERYTHING you hear and post it on here, seems more like your fishing for information as apposed to posting relevant news.

Thomson losing a few players it seems, but have signed South Barwons Pom from last year Hussain. The 2 may be connected after the rumours at the end of the year. Pretty average fella by all accounts.

Thomson losing a few players it seems, but have signed South Barwons Pom from last year Hussain. The 2 may be connected after the rumours at the end of the year. Pretty average fella by all accounts.

Nah, Nads was not an average fella, he was a good young kid in most areas, and could play. We already had an OS player organised for this year, so we could not have him back again, as it is hard enough to cater for one. Hopefully he gets over here for Thomson, but he will be a good player for them.

Back