Gca Player Movements 2013/14

Geelong City have picked up Tom Elliot as coach plus a couple of other Geelong players (Possibly Travis Agg and Tom Driver) whilst Simon Anderson has left Newcomb have also heard that Mike Chapman might be back at Waurn Ponds

Geelong West losing a few i hear, Vasalu back to Portarlingtron, (crap spelling sorry), Liam & Micah Buchannan not playing either is this correct?

City have also picked up another Geelong player in Mark Worthington, they are looking likely to be very competitive in division 1, also have heard that Jack Caldow from Highton may be playing at Thomson

I have it on good mail that Davies and Peake had a fallout and both leaving south. Davies gone to Geelong and peake retired. Haunstein to take the reigns again

I have it on good mail that Davies and Peake had a fallout and both leaving south. Davies gone to Geelong and peake retired. Haunstein to take the reigns again

snore ...... surely there is some more news than this floating around. Obviously your mail was misdirected by Aussie Post. Joel is 1st XI captain and Peakey is raring to go. As for the Hornet he always takes the reigns !!

Heard on the grapevine that Thomson have picked up;

Former Test spin bowler Bryce McGain as well as Matt Caulfield and John Kettle from the East Belmont premiership side. Will be right up there if true.

NDCC have lost Anderson but regained Stanyon as well as Ben Straun from Guild.

Waurn Ponds have picked up a gun pom batter as well as Andre Borovec from Geelong and Mike Chapple.

St Albans have recruited a pom also from Stanyons league, meant to be a gun also.

Brad Stacey to return for Bell Post Hill but losing Cairns and Faulkhead to retirement.

Back