Geelong Cricket '08/'09(gca/bpca)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Geelong Cricket '08/'09(gca/bpca)

wiseoldman;278473 said:
no dont play.know stewie and u would have 2 ask grovedale

OK Stewie thats you isn't it? you got your name in here now get back on that bowling machine, go on you've had your 20 secs of fame:D

thevetran;278462 said:
ok club by club Old farts.....

Anglesea- no-one even old there -all skegs
Jan Juc- Lygo, Habaerle does he even still play there???
Collendina-no-one
St Albans-me and Ernie
Ocean Grove-most of the team
Portarlington-poudge, vass
Wallington-
Queenscliff

Too easy D Cameron!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D
thats him bourney for sure!!!!!!!!! Hey camo

sorry quoted wrong post, but ya missed 6 other clubs

crktluva;278474 said:
ya missed 5 other clubs

its alright I won't tell anyone who u r!!!!!:eek: ok what grade do you play then????? thats it last question coz my head hurts and I will fall over at training tomorrow night:D

SHANEBOURNEorWARNE;278477 said:
OK Stewie thats you isn't it? you got your name in here now get back on that bowling machine, go on you've had your 20 secs of fame:D

not stewie.lot older and alot slimmer

SHANEBOURNEorWARNE;278479 said:
If I was having a bet I'd say you are Peter Willigen and formally known on here as Beckodelay;)

No, i was around when becko was strutting his stuff, miss him already though. but i got vetran to entertain me now.:D

crktluva;278482 said:
No, i was around when becko was strutting his stuff, miss him already though. but i got vetran to entertain me now.:D
lets see thevetran entertain you when your stumps are on the ground and you are out for a blob!!! you must be a nurse!!:D

Can't even give a club....soft..........:mad:

SHANEBOURNEorWARNE;278484 said:
So you are Peter Willigen then:confused:

that dont make sense, you just said i was peter willigen formerly known as beckodelay. how can i be two people in the same forum at same time, not possible, check my posts, i was talkin to beckodelay when all you guys where also. 6 other clubs till not mentioned.

crktluva;278486 said:
that dont make sense, you just said i was peter willigen formerly known as beckodelay. how can i be two people in the same forum at same time, not possible, check my posts, i was talkin to beckodelay when all you guys where also. 6 other clubs till not mentioned.

Now your playing dumb;):D not fooling me:rolleyes:

crktluva;278486 said:

ok alphabetically
Anglesea-to young
Barwon heads-hmmm jacko!!!
Collendina-to drunk to type!
Drysdale-

alphabetical hurts my brain:D

portarlington-
St Leonards-
Queenscliff-no
Wallington-camo
Jan Juc-no
St Albans/breakwater-no
Barrabool-no
GWSC-no

in probability being 1 no way, to 10 thats where a play, please rate the above clubs:D:D

thevetran;278490 said:
ok alphabetically
Anglesea-to young
Barwon heads-hmmm jacko!!!
Collendina-to drunk to type!
Drysdale-

alphabetical hurts my brain:D

portarlington-
St Leonards-
Queenscliff-no
Wallington-camo
Jan Juc-no
St Albans/breakwater-no
Barrabool-no
GWSC-no

in probability being 1 no way, to 10 thats where a play, please rate the above clubs:D:D

still missing two clubs

crktluva;278493 said:
still missing two clubs

yeah!
newcomb and ocean grove..............mate you've got me I got no idea!!!! well in that case maybe we are playing you on saturday then! or maybe we aren't!

But let's just say me or Bourney are gonna get you out!!!! Don't worry about Muz trying to knock your head off or Jonesy trying to jag a big leg cutter into your off peg............it's me and Bourney who you gotta worry about!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAH

thevetran;278499 said:
yeah!
newcomb and ocean grove..............mate you've got me I got no idea!!!! well in that case maybe we are playing you on saturday then! or maybe we aren't!

But let's just say me or Bourney are gonna get you out!!!! Don't worry about Muz trying to knock your head off or Jonesy trying to jag a big leg cutter into your off peg............it's me and Bourney who you gotta worry about!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAH

i still dont know who u are yet, r u sheridan or is that supersaint, he is the only old bloke i can remeber from st albans.

thevetran;278499 said:
yeah!

Looking forward to this weeks game the semi final rematch:cool:

crktluva;278505 said:
i still dont know who u are yet, r u sheridan or is that supersaint, he is the only old bloke i can remeber from st albans.

Ernie doesn't know the internet is on computers now:D and the worse part is he's only like 30 looks like he's 60:p

crktluva;278505 said:

Hey Bourney he is trying to flatter me!!!!:D Do you honestly think Leigh Sheridan could operate a computer???:confused::D:D

I will be the one laughing at you on Saturday as you walk back to that terrible building you guys call the Ocean Grove clubrooms with a score of 0!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back