Geelong Cricket '08/'09(gca/bpca)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Geelong Cricket '08/'09(gca/bpca)

Babies Arm;226024 said:
i think murray and jones are the only one that would play div 1, bosworth as well. as for salts, standard to high, and it would sort o'neill out as for cutajar and dalhaus, u gotta be kidding. and o'leary has the skill but cant really commit.
someone said stalbans paying addy. hahaha, i think he won the duck award last year, so they must be paying per run.
didn't addy use to be a batsman? wots happen there? anyone know?

Featherston is on the market to any willing 6ths teams that need a scott muller! cant bat cant bowl, thats if he doesn't pop before rd1 hahaha[/QUOTE]
i hear that thomson were chasing him but had weight loss program in his contract. had to get under 120kg at least. any truth in that thompson people??????

Babies Arm;226033 said:
i think he did. spinner now. i'd like to know his bpca career bat ave.
hahaha it wouldn't be double figures wot was he's highest score last year 10? they tell me he doesn't mind the yap when he's out there especially when he's bowling.
dunno why you'd yap when you average under a dozen as a top order bat

Bringbackwarney;226034 said:
hahaha it wouldn't be double figures wot was he's highest score last year 10? they tell me he doesn't mind the yap when he's out there especially when he's bowling.
dunno why you'd yap when you average under a dozen as a top order bat
batted down the order all year, has struggled with bat on the astro.
He's prob taken close to 100 BPCA wicket at well under 20 in the time he's been at st albans

SHANEBOURNEorWARNE;226036 said:
He's prob taken close to 100 BPCA wicket at well under 20 in the time he's been at st albans
is he on money then?

SHANEBOURNEorWARNE;226036 said:

jeez, thats 33 wkts a year, thats great form. should be on coin.

Babies Arm;226039 said:
jeez, thats 33 wkts a year, thats great form. should be on coin.
been there 5 years so i don't think its 33 a year more like 20 but took 27 last year and 29 the year before from memory.

SHANEBOURNEorWARNE;226041 said:
been there 5 years so i don't think its 33 a year more like 20 but took 27 last year and 29 the year before from memory.
5 years? he was at NDCC last year.

Babies Arm;226031 said:
Featherston is on the market to any willing 6ths teams that need a scott muller! cant bat cant bowl, thats if he doesn't pop before rd1 hahaha
i hear that thomson were chasing him but had weight loss program in his contract. had to get under 120kg at least. any truth in that thompson people??????[/QUOTE]

not sure mate but ask bringbackwarney he seems to know everything

norfolk and chance;226046 said:
i hear that thomson were chasing him but had weight loss program in his contract. had to get under 120kg at least. any truth in that thompson people??????

not sure mate but ask bringbackwarney he seems to know everything[/QUOTE]

mate if you don't like people talking about thomson, don't come to an open forum its simple:eek:

Walk'em;226011 said:
As for the quickest bowlers in the comp, I would think Marsland and Murray would be the winners after the 2007/08 season. Harps has lost his kick through, but still has a super line. Ando has up and down days, but when on is the quickest and hardest to face.

zanoni from leopold very quick when on. bosworth is as quick as anyone but just cant get his wiry body right. hasnt got to full pace at thommy yet. hope he can get himself right cos he got 30 odd wickets in sydney 1st grade cricket 4 years ago.

norfolk and chance;226053 said:
zanoni from leopold very quick when on. bosworth is as quick as anyone but just cant get his wiry body right. hasnt got to full pace at thommy yet. hope he can get himself right cos he got 30 odd wickets in sydney 1st grade cricket 4 years ago.
you have no idea get out and watch some other cricket besides div2 i seen bosworth bowl med pace at best.
zanoni good bowler but wouldn't be anywhere near the pace of: Anderton, Harper, Murray or Marsland.

Bringbackwarney;226057 said:
you have no idea get out and watch some other cricket besides div2 i seen bosworth bowl med pace at best.
zanoni good bowler but wouldn't be anywhere near the pace of: Anderton, Harper, Murray or Marsland.

like i said before you know everything !!!!

hey clearing pickets just wondering how the feeling was around the club last season without tsitsas pearce and kelson around. could imagine there would have been some happy people about the place even without the on field success

norfolk and chance;226060 said:
like i said before you know everything !!!!
like u said? bosworth is as quick as anyone? no hope.
And you seen this 4 yrs ago when he was a tear away did ya? nah didn't think so coz he wasn't even in geelong then.
you thomson blokes use to think alex cektovik was a demon.

Bringbackwarney;226066 said:
like u said? bosworth is a quick as anyone? no hope.
And you seen this 4 yrs ago when he was a tear away did ya? nah didn't think so coz he wasn't even in geelong then.
you thomson blokes use to think alex cektovik was a demon.

seen him in mildura where hes from and in sydney and when he was fit as quick as anyone ive seen in geelong apart from harper, grant booley, quick and cullen. doubt he will ever get it back to injury prone and has only bowled half rat power here. good mates with josh hunt another mildy boy. geez hunt can hit a ball.has anyone else seen him bat.

norfolk and chance;226081 said:
seen him in mildura where hes from and in sydney and when he was fit as quick as anyone ive seen in geelong apart from harper, grant booley, quick and cullen. doubt he will ever get it back to injury prone and has only bowled half rat power here. good mates with josh hunt another mildy boy. geez hunt can hit a ball.has anyone else seen him bat.

grany booley is also the best spinner in gca! maybe he should bowl express spin!
josh hunt is a freak he smashes it as hard as any1 i've seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back