Geelong Cricket '08/'09(gca/bpca)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Geelong Cricket '08/'09(gca/bpca)

SHANEBOURNEorWARNE;234600 said:
Thats it ,i recon Wests committee might have told all there members that they will dominate that league and thats why/how they got them to vote for the move!

Yeah well they might be mistaken I'd say BPCA is alot stronger than GCA Div3, I hope they don't have there hopes to high, they might end up very disappointed.

GWCFC-bpcaPremiers0809 will be in for a shock they got 2 of the top 4 teams from last year in rounds 2 & 3[/QUOTE]

my old man was playing against west 2s last year and thomson made 400+. they will be in 4 a MASSIVE shock. i cant wait 4 the battle against the supersaints now.
I reckon they mite not wanna know who muzza and jonesy is.

gsmcc;234555 said:
all i know is the kid's like, 16, was averaging around 20 or 30 with a couple of 50s in the firsts, plus making constant good scores in the juniors.
kid's gonna be the next aaron finch, only better

His name is Becker and yeah he is a freak with the bat and can bowl half sharp as well. The question is how will East Belmont fit him into thier batting line-up when they continue to to buy imports and not give opportunities to thier home grown talent??

cuved9;234606 said:
His name is Becker and yeah he is a freak with the bat and can bowl half sharp as well. The question is how will East Belmont fit him into thier batting line-up when they continue to to buy imports and not give opportunities to thier home grown talent??

his a good bat, cocky and not affraid to take it up to bowlers. he will be a talent wasted if he stays at east. needs to go to the big time at geelong.

SHANEBOURNEorWARNE;234593 said:
Maybe do your research a bit better before you start spruiking about your club. a) West Colts was not shared with St Peters; they were shared with Geelong West and; b) You ask who Chris Jones is when he has won a Div 1 1st XI bowling average and an extremely good GCA bowler. Learn a little bit about who your opponents are and the good players in the comp before you start predicting big things. Here's a free tip; just concentrate on being competitive first and playing good cricket; because if you don't you will look like a goose.

Well said, I'm tipping they might be in for a surprise this season.

[/QUOTE]Thats it ,i recon Wests committee might have told all there members that they will dominate that league and thats why/how they got them to vote for the move!

Babies Arm;234604 said:
Yeah well they might be mistaken I'd say BPCA is alot stronger than GCA Div3, I hope they don't have there hopes to high, they might end up very disappointed.

GWCFC-bpcaPremiers0809 will be in for a shock they got 2 of the top 4 teams from last year in rounds 2 & 3

my old man was playing against west 2s last year and thomson made 400+. they will be in 4 a MASSIVE shock. i cant wait 4 the battle against the supersaints now.
I reckon they mite not wanna know who muzza and jonesy is
.[/QUOTE]

RD2:D

Last time Muzz played against west he made 158n.o they should remember him;)

whatdoumeanwashe;234597 said:
[/B]
Well said, I'm tipping they might be in for a surprise this season.
Thats it ,i recon Wests committee might have told all there members that they will dominate that league and thats why/how they got them to vote for the move![/QUOTE]

GWCFC-bpcaPremiers0809 will be in for a shock they got 2 of the top 4 teams from last year in rounds 2 & 3

SHANEBOURNEorWARNE;234611 said:

Last time Muzz played against west he made 158n.o they should remember him;)[/QUOTE]

one dayer or 2 dayer??? if its a 2 dayer, it will be a st albans outright win and only need the one day.

SHANEBOURNEorWARNE;234600 said:
Thats it ,i recon Wests committee might have told all there members that they will dominate that league and thats why/how they got them to vote for the move!

GWCFC-bpcaPremiers0809 will be in for a shock they got 2 of the top 4 teams from last year in rounds 2 & 3[/QUOTE]

I reckon they mite not wanna know who muzza and jonesy is.

cuved9;234606 said:

If they don't fit him in then they will be restricting his development. They didn't make the GF last year; they could afford some improvement.

gsmcc;234555 said:
all i know is the kid's like, 16, was averaging around 20 or 30 with a couple of 50s in the firsts, plus making constant good scores in the juniors.
kid's gonna be the next aaron finch, only better

Babies Arm;234613 said:
one dayer or 2 dayer??? if its a 2 dayer, it will be a st albans outright win and only need the one day.

The BPCA could see records smashed in round 2 :D
Thomson beat West outright.
St Albans beat Thomson.

You do the math ;)

cuved9;234606 said:

his a good bat, cocky and not affraid to take it up to bowlers. he will be a talent wasted if he stays at east. needs to go to the big time at geelong.

Renny24;234614 said:
If they don't fit him in then they will be restricting his development. They didn't make the GF last year; they could afford some improvement.

Well they bought a wk from the UK when they have a perfectly good keeper who came from their juniors..... If they dont bat the kid in the top 6 then why wouldnt he leave and play for Geelong...especially with the amount of talent he has

Babies Arm;234604 said:

.[/QUOTE]

thommy_rissole;234616 said:
St Albans beat Thomson.

You do the math ;)

cmon rissole. dont ask west blokes to do math. very very hard for em.

SHANEBOURNEorWARNE;234611 said:

Last time Muzz played against west he made 158n.o they should remember him;)[/QUOTE]

cuved9;234617 said:
Well they bought a wk from the UK when they have a perfectly good keeper who came from their juniors..... If they dont bat the kid in the top 6 then why wouldnt he leave and play for Geelong...especially with the amount of talent he has

thought that was only because Handles went to Canada to work in the snowfields? and wasn't going to be back for the remainder of the season. Then circumstances made him return earlier than expected, hence the dilemma :D

cuved9;234606 said:

Babies Arm;234613 said:

one dayer or 2 dayer??? if its a 2 dayer, it will be a st albans outright win and only need the one day.[/QUOTE]

Its a 2dayer at home

Babies Arm;234613 said:

St Albans beat Thomson.

You do the math ;)

Renny24;234614 said:

ur rite renny, but they should be pushing him the the gates at kp. when it comes to juniors, clubs should think of them 1st.

Renny24;234614 said:

thommy_rissole;234620 said:
thought that was only because Handles went to Canada to work in the snowfields? and wasn't going to be back for the remainder of the season. Then circumstances made him return earlier than expected, hence the dilemma :D

Talking about the season coming ahead...they have another pommy keeper on the way as well as they signed an opening bat from Geelong....

thommy_rissole;234616 said:
St Albans beat Thomson.

You do the math ;)

cmon rissole. dont ask west blokes to do math. very very hard for em.

cuved9;234617 said:

Agree. Their 'keeper has every right to crack it and move on also. That's just being greedy.

cuved9;234617 said:

cuved9;234624 said:
Talking about the season coming ahead...they have another pommy keeper on the way as well as they signed an opening bat from Geelong....

oh ok mate :D thought you were talking about last season.

Babies Arm;234613 said:

one dayer or 2 dayer??? if its a 2 dayer, it will be a st albans outright win and only need the one day.[/QUOTE]

Its a 2dayer at home

Renny24;234614 said:

ur rite renny, but they should be pushing him the the gates at kp. when it comes to juniors, clubs should think of them 1st.

thommy_rissole;234620 said:

cuved9;234617 said:

Agree. Their 'keeper has every right to crack it and move on also. That's just being greedy.

Bnichols;233834 said:
Who are the most annoying team to play against? and who are the opposition players that tick you off the most?

Here at Murghie, we are very pleased that the inferior Little River are now in the division below!

They have had an arrangement of people who used to make me blow my top whilst dominating thier fragile batting line up.

Balzan, Batties, Fraser, Fletcher some bloke they call richo, who i am not sure if i have played against but he loves a chat.

They could never handle me, never will.

GO FROGS

good to see i still hold a dear place in your heart jett boy!!! i'm sure u will enjoy bowling your beemers in the dark again this year!!!

cuved9;234624 said:

oh ok mate :D thought you were talking about last season.

i love facing the famous ben nichols he is sharpish for the first couple then he is just pedestrian. the river always dominants the arvo tea so u other clubs so try to put a decent spread for us larger blokes to enjoy...anyway i just wanted to say hi to benny the jett boy nichols and good luck for the comming season beem boy!!!

GO RIVER!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back