Geelong Cricket '08/'09(gca/bpca)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Geelong Cricket '08/'09(gca/bpca)

gsmcc;235561 said:
who's got the early pre-season tips for the flags in all 3 gca grades?
i reckon south barwon would be keen for some redemption, maybe east belmont in div 1. highton in div 2, MAYBE waurn ponds to defend. and us (guild) or maybe modda in div 3? i can't see any other clubs really coming close in div 3.. possibly little river if they've recruited like they say they have

Division 1 will be South Barwin.
Big improvers will be North Geelong or BPH
Division 2 will be manifold heights.
big improvers will be Thomson
Division 3 will be Little River
Big improvers will be Bannockburn.

DEATH WISH01;235581 said:
Thomson made the semi's last year i doubt they'd be big improvers if they didn't win the flag, I'm sure thats there goal for this season.

Div1: Geelong West
Roughy: St Joseph's

Div2: Manifold Heights
Roughy: Torquay

Div3: Modda
Roughy: Teesdale

DIV1: East belmont
ROUGHY: St Josephs

DIV2: Thomson
ROUGHY: North shore

DIV#3: Guild
ROUGHY: Little river

dads army;235579 said:
Division 1 will be South Barwin.
Big improvers will be North Geelong or BPH
Division 2 will be manifold heights.
big improvers will be Thomson
Division 3 will be Little River
Big improvers will be Bannockburn.

Thomson made the semi's last year i doubt they'd be big improvers if they didn't win the flag, I'm sure thats there goal for this season.

dazza_whats_the_score;235588 said:

Div1- Grovedale
Smokey- Leopold

Div2- Manifold
Smokey- North Shore

Div3- Guild
Smokey- don't really know the sides modda are in this league i think maybe them

BPCA- Barwon Heads
smokey- Barrabool

THE_LATE_MAIL;235541 said:
i wouldnt tell u myself.......

If they are facts, no bs, and you know what they are on, why are you hiding now? Or is it just too easy to try to knock those clubs that have experienced success?

gca div1: East Belmont
outsider: Leopold
gca div2: Manifold
outsider: North Shore
gca div3: Guild
outsider: shannon park:D

YABBLETTT;235592 said:
Div1- Grovedale
Smokey- Leopold

Div2- Manifold
Smokey- North Shore

Div3- Guild

BPCA- Barwon Heads
smokey- Barrabool

div1 - grovedale
smokey-city

Div2- manifold
smokey-corio

Div3- modda

bpca-st albans

Does anyone know if Sam schaller< barwon heads> has been training with geelong?

right arm medium;235583 said:
If they are facts, no bs, and you know what they are on, why are you hiding now? Or is it just too easy to try to knock those clubs that have experienced success?

Who cares who's getting paid the most and who's not really? At the end of the day if you get a cup in your cabinet it's well worth it. I doubt however that anyone paid out as much as NDCC in that 3 or 4 year period...... but like i said who really cares:rolleyes:

know all;235596 said:
div1 - grovedale
smokey-city

Div2- manifold
smokey-corio

Div3- modda

bpca-st albans

Yeah Schaller is playin at Geelong this year. Pretty handy bowler, but if brains were dynamite he couldn't blow his hat off.

supersaintjohnny;235601 said:
Yeah Schaller is playin at Geelong this year. Pretty handy bowler, but if brains were dynamite he couldn't blow his hat off.

Hows jay addy this year ,word is he's in for a big year with the bat.

dazza_whats_the_score;235588 said:

Div1- Grovedale
Smokey- Leopold

Div2- Manifold
Smokey- North Shore

Div3- Guild

BPCA- Barwon Heads
smokey- Barrabool

norfolk and chance;235367 said:
yeah it gives me the bloody shits..ps know all and 2nd 11 are the most inactive, non pronouced boring pricks who post utter irrelevant crap that would bore a goldfish. instead of playing with your penis while downloading mens health mag or playing computer scrabble go stick your cock in something thats not dead. piss off with your sarcastic borerdom or post something with merit.

s.d

Non Pronounced boring prick?
haha excellent, You make alot of sense. Maybe you should look into taking your own advice and post something with merit. What a sad sad little man u must be.

know all;235604 said:
Hows jay addy this year ,word is he's in for a big year with the bat.[/QUOTE

being one of jay's former coaches i know he can hold a bat, but spotting him 2 weeks ago at the footy i can tell you now that his runs this season will be coming in 4's & 6's as he has had a massive off season. think he's due next month sometime

YABBLETTT;235592 said:
Div1- Grovedale
Smokey- Leopold

Div2- Manifold
Smokey- North Shore

Div3- Guild

BPCA- Barwon Heads
smokey- Barrabool

div1 - grovedale
smokey-city

Div2- manifold
smokey-corio

Div3- modda

bpca-st albans

a for effort;235439 said:
True, perhaps they will need to provide some kind of glow-in-the-dark/rainbow balls for GWCFC games to even up this discrepancy.

giving you an 'a for effort' for the comedy. absolute gold. anything thing that gets posted on here about the blue westy boys is very humerous.

know all;235596 said:
div1 - grovedale
smokey-city

Div2- manifold
smokey-corio

Div3- modda

bpca-st albans

yeah it gives me the bloody shits..ps know all and 2nd 11 are the most inactive, non pronouced boring pricks who post utter irrelevant crap that would bore a goldfish. instead of playing with your penis while downloading mens health mag or playing computer scrabble go stick your cock in something thats not dead. piss off with your sarcastic borerdom or post something with merit.

s.d

i believe your post consists entirely of boring, sarcastic, irrelevant crap without any merit. get urself a mirror. :D

ps 2nd XI and knowall are both talking plenty of cricket, are on here to have a bit of fun and are frequently interersting and amusing. if you have a problem with people like that frequenting a cricket forum, well, you shouldn't frequent them yourself. go find some other grumpy old killjoys to complain about the world with - somewhere other than this forum...

supersaintjohnny;235601 said:

know all;235604 said:

i was walking my dog the other day past stalbans and jay addy was in the nets having a hit.
im sure the bowling machine was going at over 90mph and he was getting them around his nose, he was hooking them onto the clubroom roof.
Big year for the big fella:D

s.d

haha excellent, You make alot of sense. Maybe you should look into taking your own advice and post something with merit. What a sad sad little man u must be.

pencil in 11;235609 said:
know all;235604 said:

being one of jay's former coaches i know he can hold a bat, but spotting him 2 weeks ago at the footy i can tell you now that his runs this season will be coming in 4's & 6's as he has had a massive off season. think he's due next month sometime

Haha I'll pay that:D

know all;235604 said:

a for effort;235439 said:
True, perhaps they will need to provide some kind of glow-in-the-dark/rainbow balls for GWCFC games to even up this discrepancy.

giving you an 'a for effort' for the comedy. absolute gold. anything thing that gets posted on here about the blue westy boys is very humerous.

Second XI At Best;235606 said:

actually if u look closely it was "non pronouced" LOL

s.d

i believe your post consists entirely of boring, sarcastic, irrelevant crap without any merit. get urself a mirror. :D

ps 2nd XI and knowall are both talking plenty of cricket, are on here to have a bit of fun and are frequently interersting and amusing. if you have a problem with people like that frequenting a cricket forum, well, you shouldn't frequent them yourself. go find some other grumpy old killjoys to complain about the world with - somewhere other than this forum...

Babies Arm;235616 said:
i was walking my dog the other day past stalbans and jay addy was in the nets having a hit.
im sure the bowling machine was going at over 90mph and he was getting them around his nose, he was hooking them onto the clubroom roof.

haha, not through a car window again i hope:eek:

know all;235604 said:

Babies Arm;235616 said:

just as well you didnt break his concentration in the nets coz he would have jumped the st albans fence and eaten your dog.

pencil in 11;235609 said:
know all;235604 said:

Haha I'll pay that:D

right arm medium;235532 said:
Ok.. No clarification on Grovedale. I think the 4 clubs you mentioned were Geelong West, St Joeys, East Belmont, Grovedale.

You have had a 1st player & Committee member confirm that they play by the rules, and I believe it.
You have had myself a 1sts player & Commitee member from Grovedale confirm that we play by the rules and I believe myself.

So far 2 out of 4 shot down in flames!

Harps, i reckon you protest too much....

I'm just looking forward to seeing how nofork and chance will go facing up to know all after his comments the other day:cool: If i was a betting man I'd say he won't play in the game coming up in a couple of weeks:D

Second XI At Best;235606 said:

actually if u look closely it was "non pronouced" LOL

After spending a fair bit of time around Geelong junior cricket there seems to have been quite a few talented kids that go to Geelong CC and only stay a couple of seasons and some that don't go at all ..... Is there a reason that anyone knows ? Do you know Sam Schaller personally? because what I know of him and what others say of him is completely opposite to brainless.

Babies Arm;235616 said:

haha, not through a car window again i hope:eek:

Interested onlooker;235630 said:
After spending a fair bit of time around Geelong junior cricket there seems to have been quite a few talented kids that go to Geelong CC and only stay a couple of seasons and some that don't go at all ..... Is there a reason that anyone knows ? Do you know Sam Schaller personally? because what I know of him and what others say of him is completely opposite to brainless.

Put it this way he's no brain surgeon, bowls well though@|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back