Geelong Cricket '08/'09(gca/bpca)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Geelong Cricket '08/'09(gca/bpca)

thommy_rissole;277938 said:
Why is batting for a long period ideal and since when has this been the case? .

Since forever! Ask Geoffrey Boycott........

I can see your point Riss, but if you're not getting a bowl maybe it's time to take up off spin?

I just think if it is all one dayers then it shouldn't be with fielding restrictions and 10 overs per bowler in the league. The Cheshire County League system is pretty good, though I agree that the points system is over complicated

SHANEBOURNEorWARNE;278477 said:
OK Stewie thats you isn't it? you got your name in here now get back on that bowling machine, go on you've had your 20 secs of fame:D

not stewie.lot older and alot slimmer

Bluey Connelly;278076 said:
Since forever! Ask Geoffrey Boycott........

I can see your point Riss, but if you're not getting a bowl maybe it's time to take up off spin?

I just think if it is all one dayers then it shouldn't be with fielding restrictions and 10 overs per bowler in the league. The Cheshire County League system is pretty good, though I agree that the points system is over complicated

I'll start bowling some more when Salts retire's, shouldn't be too long now, getting pretty old in the tooth ;)

The CCCL is ok, although the points system was developed by Nasa Scientists. I think if you go to 50 over matches you need to introduce ODI rules, 5 bowlers 10 each and fielding restrictions, power-plays would be to hard to police.

I just don't see why people aren't ready/happy to have a change.

SHANEBOURNEorWARNE;278479 said:
If I was having a bet I'd say you are Peter Willigen and formally known on here as Beckodelay;)

No, i was around when becko was strutting his stuff, miss him already though. but i got vetran to entertain me now.:D

chimp_at_typewriter.jpg

Boys lets just get over the fact that we are'nt gonna get any decent cricket write-ups in the Advertiser, especially when this bloke here is their number 1 man!!! :D

crktluva;278482 said:
No, i was around when becko was strutting his stuff, miss him already though. but i got vetran to entertain me now.:D
lets see thevetran entertain you when your stumps are on the ground and you are out for a blob!!! you must be a nurse!!:D

Can't even give a club....soft..........:mad:

SHANEBOURNEorWARNE;278484 said:
So you are Peter Willigen then:confused:

that dont make sense, you just said i was peter willigen formerly known as beckodelay. how can i be two people in the same forum at same time, not possible, check my posts, i was talkin to beckodelay when all you guys where also. 6 other clubs till not mentioned.

Waurn Ponds forever;278226 said:
Maybe one of you blokes could step up. Like the idea of a 1000 monkeys working on a 1000 typewriters though
Mate, they reckon if you put 1000 monkeys in front of 1000 typewriters chances are, if you give them enough time they will come up with a line from Shakespeare..............That would get you to the editors position at the Addy.

Anyway you're from Waurn Ponds!!!!:mad: we are mortal enemies until about 7.30pm next wednesday night!!!!

crktluva;278486 said:
that dont make sense, you just said i was peter willigen formerly known as beckodelay. how can i be two people in the same forum at same time, not possible, check my posts, i was talkin to beckodelay when all you guys where also. 6 other clubs till not mentioned.

Now your playing dumb;):D not fooling me:rolleyes:

I can not believe the amount of under the counter deals being done in this comp.

Very very strange.

crktluva;278486 said:

ok alphabetically
Anglesea-to young
Barwon heads-hmmm jacko!!!
Collendina-to drunk to type!
Drysdale-

alphabetical hurts my brain:D

portarlington-
St Leonards-
Queenscliff-no
Wallington-camo
Jan Juc-no
St Albans/breakwater-no
Barrabool-no
GWSC-no

in probability being 1 no way, to 10 thats where a play, please rate the above clubs:D:D

thevetran;278490 said:
ok alphabetically
Anglesea-to young
Barwon heads-hmmm jacko!!!
Collendina-to drunk to type!
Drysdale-

alphabetical hurts my brain:D

portarlington-
St Leonards-
Queenscliff-no
Wallington-camo
Jan Juc-no
St Albans/breakwater-no
Barrabool-no
GWSC-no

in probability being 1 no way, to 10 thats where a play, please rate the above clubs:D:D

still missing two clubs

Under the counter;278300 said:
I can not believe the amount of under the counter deals being done in this comp.

Very very strange.

Ahh this comp? being BPCA/GCA which is made up of 4 comps. Toolhead:rolleyes:

crktluva;278493 said:
still missing two clubs

yeah!
newcomb and ocean grove..............mate you've got me I got no idea!!!! well in that case maybe we are playing you on saturday then! or maybe we aren't!

But let's just say me or Bourney are gonna get you out!!!! Don't worry about Muz trying to knock your head off or Jonesy trying to jag a big leg cutter into your off peg............it's me and Bourney who you gotta worry about!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAH

thevetran;278499 said:
yeah!
newcomb and ocean grove..............mate you've got me I got no idea!!!! well in that case maybe we are playing you on saturday then! or maybe we aren't!

But let's just say me or Bourney are gonna get you out!!!! Don't worry about Muz trying to knock your head off or Jonesy trying to jag a big leg cutter into your off peg............it's me and Bourney who you gotta worry about!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAH

i still dont know who u are yet, r u sheridan or is that supersaint, he is the only old bloke i can remeber from st albans.

thevetran;278499 said:
yeah!

Looking forward to this weeks game the semi final rematch:cool:

crktluva;278505 said:
i still dont know who u are yet, r u sheridan or is that supersaint, he is the only old bloke i can remeber from st albans.

Ernie doesn't know the internet is on computers now:D and the worse part is he's only like 30 looks like he's 60:p

crktluva;278505 said:

Hey Bourney he is trying to flatter me!!!!:D Do you honestly think Leigh Sheridan could operate a computer???:confused::D:D

I will be the one laughing at you on Saturday as you walk back to that terrible building you guys call the Ocean Grove clubrooms with a score of 0!!!

gca_ipl;278314 said:
SOS, where is the Great Becko !!!! Has anyone seen him around ?

the word on the street is that the great becko has taken an early x-mas vacation to give those wizardry fingers a rest and get them set for the big run home after the main break, so look out fellow postees, the great becko will be back.

Dinosaur_Maroon&Blue;278322 said:
Wasnt Us (a_for or I). I thought the same as ipl and checked his profile, apparently warned 5 times for swearing, thus banned.

Swearing:eek::eek: who gives a flying fark if he was the mods just delete it anyway:rolleyes:

Closing the thread due to it's length and the recent colossal de-rail into "guess who".

I'm starting another one for general banter but let's not fill it up with pizzle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back