Geelong Cricket Chat 09/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Geelong Cricket Chat 09/10

SHANEBOURNEorWARNE;398750 said:
Will that stop him from coming back to play next year?

It shouldn't in terms of contractually as Gareth Cross (a Ryder Medalist), who has a full Lancashire contract, played for St Kilda in the VCA.

Squad members played all over NZ, Aus and SAfrica last summer so I can't see it being a problem.

Watching Closely;399004 said:
Scott Lindsay has signed as Coach of Bell Post Hill for season 2010/11.
Looks promising for the Panthers. . .

good pickup, is he playing coach ?

Watching Closely;399004 said:
Scott Lindsay has signed as Coach of Bell Post Hill for season 2010/11.
Looks promising for the Panthers. . .

cheer_cheer;399008 said:

Not sure daz, All i know at this stage is that he is coach and Brad Stacey Captian. Bit of expeirence with those 2 at the helm. then throw in Cairns, Faulkhead, Sells + Anderson (ha ha ha).

Can't get more expeirenced cricket leaders than that, just interesting to how it will all unfold.

Heard Harper definatley in the 2's at the Tigers and Cook from West been speaking to Grovey aswell. Now that Petersen coaching but not sure if bazza is captain again. The 2 Fords have put clearances in but whether they get them or not is another story. Not gunna go into it. . . :mad:

If you do go to another club why would you go for 1 year atleast if your any sorted of person you would try for 2 years. All that time and effort, unless there was a problem which im sure there wouldn't be at the swans. Great club with great club people. :D

cheer_cheer;399008 said:

Not sure daz, All i know at this stage is that he is coach and Brad Stacey Captian. Bit of expeirence with those 2 at the helm. then throw in Cairns, Faulkhead, Sells + Anderson (ha ha ha).

Can't get more expeirenced cricket leaders than that, just interesting to how it will all unfold.

Heard Harper definatley in the 2's at the Tigers and Cook from West been speaking to Grovey aswell. Now that Petersen coaching but not sure if bazza is captain again. The 2 Fords have put clearances in but whether they get them or not is another story. Not gunna go into it. . . :mad:

If you do go to another club why would you go for 1 year atleast if your any sorted of person you would try for 2 years. All that time and effort, unless there was a problem which im sure there wouldn't be at the swans. Great club with great club people. :D

Watching Closely;399029 said:

those being clearances to grovedale or elsewhere?

those being clearances to grovedale or elsewhere?

r the 2 fords of to newcomb? i knew clinton wasnt happy but i thought kelvin would stay after the good year he had.

r the 2 fords of to newcomb? i knew clinton wasnt happy but i thought kelvin would stay after the good year he had.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back