Geelong Cricket Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Geelong Cricket Chat

SHANEBOURNEorWARNE;293928 said:
CRKTLOVER please explain why you'd have your whites on? The only thing I took Saturday was a stubbie holder, form guide and some $1 & $2 coins for cards.

Do you sleep in them Friday nights:p

ok heres the story in truth and full.

wife on me back to finish things around house before xmas, eeerrrrrggg! not happening, so i say "we wont know if its called off till i get there as its up to captains", its all bullshit i know, so i put the whites on as usual to make it look good. get there and camos runing late coz he doesnt drive and sponges off everyone, so now im capatain and this chick rocks up and wants a pic of me and matty out in the middle, im hopin camo rocks up so i dont get the fine for pic. didnt happen so im out in the middle like fred a farkin stare splashin like a homo at mardi gras grinning at the lens. then we played cards for a while, then we hit the leopold sportys on the gas and punt, home at 5.30 and guess what, she was till shitty coz i accidentally:rolleyes: left my mobile in the car all day. so my intentions were like everyone elses just got caught up in a photo shoot for mardi gras on the way. :D

crktluva;294075 said:
ok heres the story in truth and full.

wife on me back to finish things around house before xmas, eeerrrrrggg! not happening, so i say "we wont know if its called off till i get there as its up to captains", its all bullshit i know, so i put the whites on as usual to make it look good. get there and camos runing late coz he doesnt drive and sponges off everyone, so now im capatain and this chick rocks up and wants a pic of me and matty out in the middle, im hopin camo rocks up so i dont get the fine for pic. didnt happen so im out in the middle like fred a farkin stare splashin like a homo at mardi gras grinning at the lens. then we played cards for a while, then we hit the leopold sportys on the gas and punt, home at 5.30 and guess what, she was till shitty coz i accidentally:rolleyes: left my mobile in the car all day. so my intentions were like everyone elses just got caught up in a photo shoot for mardi gras on the way. :D

good comeback !!!

SCHUPERSUNDAYSPECIALS.jpg

Wooo go frogs!!!!!!!

Murghie and the jett on fire

wooooooo

bbbbbbbbb bennny and the jetts!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bennny bennny bennny

wooooooooooooooo

Bnichols;294770 said:
Wooo go frogs!!!!!!!

Murghie and the jett on fire

wooooooo

bbbbbbbbb bennny and the jetts!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bennny bennny bennny

wooooooooooooooo

Thank the lord. Thought you had gotten sick or something. Great to have you back. Still playing all your games on hard deck? 3rds and 4ths still playing on an under 11 ground that should have been banned for senior cricket 10 years ago.

tim finnigan;294542 said:
oi mdf30586 do you remember getting slapped all around the park against sth barwon in 2 u15's grand finals a few years ago?
only played 1 granny agenst sth barwon cant remember it

Renny24;294795 said:
Thank the lord. Thought you had gotten sick or something. Great to have you back. Still playing all your games on hard deck? 3rds and 4ths still playing on an under 11 ground that should have been banned for senior cricket 10 years ago.

Not sick, Just my Ego was getting stuck on the door for the computer room.

HARD DECK, SOFT DECK WHO GIVES A ****!

BBBBBBB BENNY

WOOO GO FROGS

Bnichols;294995 said:
Not sick, Just my Ego was getting stuck on the door for the computer room.

HARD DECK, SOFT DECK WHO GIVES A ****!

BBBBBBB BENNY

WOOO GO FROGS

seen u play at marshall....

u look like elvis

Babies Arm;295023 said:
seen u play at marshall....

u look like elvis

which Elvis ? The stage performer in his prime, or the Elvis which has gone under cover doing a few gigs at Burger King ?

mdf30586;294909 said:
only played 1 granny agenst sth barwon cant remember it

only played 1 granny against sth barwon but ya cant remember it, hmmm.:confused: how do ya know ya played it then.

Saw an all time choke today. Dont think they are as good as they think they are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

Got bored, so looked at the past dribble during the off season. Did anyone find out who sharkbite was? What happened to Becko (has he now got an alias?), and Merry Christmas to all!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back