Geelong Cricket Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Geelong Cricket Chat

SHANEBOURNEorWARNE;331540 said:
I doubt they'll be nervous 5wks in hand needing only 30 runs.....South are home and will win outright.;)

1 wicket and Newcomb will hit the South Barwon tail, which doesnt boast much batting ability, before dabbling in other results, perhaps consider your own.

daniel_son_91;331543 said:
1 wicket and Newcomb will hit the South Barwon tail, which doesnt boast much batting ability, before dabbling in other results, perhaps consider your own.

Are you playing in this game???

The main difference between us and you is that we'll have 3 teams playing Saturday week as apposed to your own club which has how many?:confused::confused:

not a chance mate, i'm backing south to no not lose another wicket before they pass that score. daz to fifty and possibly ton up

ants14;331547 said:
not a chance mate, i'm backing south to no not lose another wicket before they pass that score. daz to fifty and possibly ton up

if there serious finals players, then they dam well should do that, hopefully when we bat again 1sts & 2nds under 100 must be improved on if we can deny outrights.

The main difference between us and you is that we'll have 3 teams playing Saturday week as apposed to your own club which has how many?:confused::confused:

And the main difference between my club and yours is that we have 3 teams playing Saturday week as apposed to your club that has how many?

ants14;331547 said:

if there serious finals players, then they dam well should do that, hopefully when we bat again 1sts & 2nds under 100 must be improved on if we can deny outrights.

It was pretty apparant that South Barwon were using Saturday's 1st Innings as a hit out for their T-20 match on the sunday. South to resort to "2-day" batting and possibly outright the Dinosaurs.

And, daniel_son_91 I have considered before dabbling :D

And the main difference between my club and yours is that we have 3 teams playing Saturday week as apposed to your club that has how many?

SHANEBOURNEorWARNE;331552 said:

we have 5 sides mate, and un-deniably we are struggling 30+ unavailables a week is not helping us either, and no im playing 2nds this week..

It was pretty apparant that South Barwon were using Saturday's 1st Innings as a hit out for their T-20 match on the sunday. South to resort to "2-day" batting and possibly outright the Dinosaurs.

And, daniel_son_91 I have considered before dabbling :D

daniel_son_91;331556 said:
we have 5 sides mate, and un-deniably we are struggling 30+ unavailables a week is not helping us either, and no im playing 2nds this week..

he was referring to how many sides do u have playing finals

SHANEBOURNEorWARNE;331552 said:

ants14;331560 said:

and i was referring to how many we would have playing if we were in the BPCA, and had done nothing for the last years but buy a side, it all seems to be going haywire though Jason Murray & his broken hand, aswell as other circulating rumours !

Read what i wrote properly:rolleyes:

And 30+ unavailable does that include blokes that have thrown it in and decided not to play???

People can say what they want that your GCA1 and we're BPCA but I can tell you this for nothing Keith Thorpe opening the batting in your two's is the funniest thing ever, he left our club because he couldn't bat higher than 9 in our 4s.

ants14;331560 said:

and i was referring to how many we would have playing if we were in the BPCA, and had done nothing for the last years but buy a side, it all seems to be going haywire though Jason Murray & his broken hand, aswell as other circulating rumours !

daniel_son_91;331564 said:

Laughable and Rich:D:D

Please inform on current rumors???

Gee I'd love to inform you of something I know but I'll hold off till it's concrete even though it's 95%;)

And there's no Benny Connolly playing 1s at St Albans LOL

And 30+ unavailable does that include blokes that have thrown it in and decided not to play???

People can say what they want that your GCA1 and we're BPCA but I can tell you this for nothing Keith Thorpe opening the batting in your two's is the funniest thing ever, he left our club because he couldn't bat higher than 9 in our 4s.

SHANEBOURNEorWARNE;331566 said:

its not blokes who have thrown it in, weve just always seemed to have had blokes that just cant be f*c*ed playing every game, and want to have ( a year off/or cant play after christmas, it is so that Keith played 2nds on the weekend but he has made 2 tons and a couple of 50's this year so why not him.. Newcomb will only get worse if we have an exile of GCA1 players leave ( should we get relegated next year.

daniel_son_91;331564 said:

Gee I'd love to inform you of something I know but I'll hold off till it's concrete even though it's 95%;)

SHANEBOURNEorWARNE;331568 said:

RUMOUR circles, have that St Albans 1sts cant get on together and that will soon ( end of season ) be losing CJ,Boomer,and others but otherwise good luck in GCA 3/2 next year.. you and i will be playing in years to come should things elaborate correctly..

SHANEBOURNEorWARNE;331566 said:

its not blokes who have thrown it in, weve just always seemed to have had blokes that just cant be f*c*ed playing every game, and want to have ( a year off/or cant play after christmas, it is so that Keith played 2nds on the weekend but he has made 2 tons and a couple of 50's this year so why not him.. Newcomb will only get worse if we have an exile of GCA1 players leave ( should we get relegated next year.

daniel_son_91;331570 said:
RUMOUR circles, have that St Albans 1sts cant get on together and that will soon ( end of season ) be losing CJ,Boomer,and others but otherwise good luck in GCA 3/2 next year.. you and i will be playing in years to come should things elaborate correctly..

except he plays ones..

SHANEBOURNEorWARNE;331568 said:

except he plays ones..

daniel_son_91;331573 said:
you dont think 17 year olds playing 2nds can move into 1sts ?? especially when top scoring even in a dismal total !

takes more than one score (all be it a 22), to get you into the ones mate. especially wen youve had 2 other digs which totalled 5 runs. maybe in a few years things would be different but not yet

Nice rumor, but couldn't be further from the truth regarding the team not getting along. If any blokes wanna leave a club that is on the up that's their choice but I can tell you there is a least 6 good 1st XI players that are coming next year.
The only part you got right is that Muzza broke his hand, it wasn't as bad as first thought and he'll be right for the first final he tells me.
Looking forward to the NEW rooms, wicket, outfield & $30,000 electronic scoreboard next year:cool:

daniel_son_91;331573 said:
you dont think 17 year olds playing 2nds can move into 1sts ?? especially when top scoring even in a dismal total !

takes more than one score (all be it a 22), to get you into the ones mate. especially wen youve had 2 other digs which totalled 5 runs. maybe in a few years things would be different but not yet

ants14;331577 said:

like i said mate YEARS to come..

Nice rumor, but couldn't be further from the truth regarding the team not getting along. If any blokes wanna leave a club that is on the up that's their choice but I can tell you there is a least 6 good 1st XI players that are coming next year.
The only part you got right is that Muzza broke his hand, it wasn't as bad as first thought and he'll be right for the first final he tells me.
Looking forward to the NEW rooms, wicket, outfield & $30,000 electronic scoreboard next year:cool:

ants14;331572 said:
except he plays ones..

lol
icon10.gif

ants14;331577 said:

like i said mate YEARS to come..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back