Geelong Cricket Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Geelong Cricket Chat

Rammingithome;342271 said:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNND THE RAMS ARE RAMMING HERE.... THE RAMS ARE RAMMING IT THERE, WERE RAMMING IT HERE, WERE RAMMING IT THERE, WERE RAMMING IT EVERY WHERE!!!! AND WHERE DID WE RAM IT......

To all you blokes you sit on this and get stuck in to Tala... well he rammed it right up your arses!!!
Lost only 1 game since rd2 and practiced on turf possibly 7 times for the year... Imagine if this was the case with some of the other clubs that reguraly post on this site.... No one would else would get a word in.....

Division 1 Powerhouse through the 80's/ early 90's, unfairly omitted during the mid 90's and built the club back through 00's including a divi 2 flag. A solid bunch of juniors who remain friends on and off the field came together through Spencey and Tala to win a flag. Havent had to spend any money(we just dont have it) and dont carry on and worry what other clubs spend, privledges they receive and lack respect shown to us by opposition clubs! Just get the job done and enjoy our cricket!

Congratulations to Spencey & Talarico(we wouldn want to speculate on his open market price would we...), you deserve this more than any one... just shows what that loving your own club is.....

Oh yeah cos everyone on her gets stuck into Tala all the time:confused: Wat are you talking about mate:confused:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNND THE RAMS ARE RAMMING HERE.... THE RAMS ARE RAMMING IT THERE, WERE RAMMING IT HERE, WERE RAMMING IT THERE, WERE RAMMING IT EVERY WHERE!!!! AND WHERE DID WE RAM IT......

To all you blokes you sit on this and get stuck in to Tala... well he rammed it right up your arses!!!
Lost only 1 game since rd2 and practiced on turf possibly 7 times for the year... Imagine if this was the case with some of the other clubs that reguraly post on this site.... No one would else would get a word in.....

Division 1 Powerhouse through the 80's/ early 90's, unfairly omitted during the mid 90's and built the club back through 00's including a divi 2 flag. A solid bunch of juniors who remain friends on and off the field came together through Spencey and Tala to win a flag. Havent had to spend any money(we just dont have it) and dont carry on and worry what other clubs spend, privledges they receive and lack respect shown to us by opposition clubs! Just get the job done and enjoy our cricket!

Congratulations to Spencey & Talarico(we wouldn want to speculate on his open market price would we...), you deserve this more than any one... just shows what that loving your own club is.....

Well done West!
But your a knob!

No you are write mate, this site constanty bags good players, funny realy. Id say the callaber of player thats on this site, (self included) is less than half the player Glen is. I played alot of rep cricket with Glen and still think he is the best bat in Geelong by a long way,and we will see that his best years are still to come. So congratulations to all the West boys spency,craig,glen in particular. Enjoy it long and hard...........

Oh yeah cos everyone on her gets stuck into Tala all the time:confused: Wat are you talking about mate:confused:

The Truth 18;342352 said:
No you are write mate, this site constanty bags good players, funny realy. Id say the callaber of player thats on this site, (self included) is less than half the player Glen is. I played alot of rep cricket with Glen and still think he is the best bat in Geelong by a long way,and we will see that his best years are still to come. So congratulations to all the West boys spency,craig,glen in particular. Enjoy it long and hard...........

Constantly bags good players?:confused:

ants14;342291 said:
my guess is lynchy lol
lol i'll guess brighty.. but anyway hes right... well done to the west boys.. the better team over the 2 days.. and most of them were home grown talent... well done rams

Constantly bags good players?:confused:

ants14;342291 said:
my guess is lynchy lol
lol i'll guess brighty.. but anyway hes right... well done to the west boys.. the better team over the 2 days.. and most of them were home grown talent... well done rams

yeah, great effort west:eek:
now the cycling club get the rooms back.

i have bagged tala as a person, i dont like him much. plenty of blokes agree with me on that. but ill think you will find we all agree he is one of the best cricketers in GCA. Well done to West on keeping the same group for such a long time and achieving such great success. i can remember playing against all those guys in Div 2 and saying to others that these guys will be really succesful one day, they just all wanted to win for each other and played the game hard but fair. im sure randall was grinning from ear to ear.

yeah, great effort west:eek:
now the cycling club get the rooms back.

i would say all but about maybe 3 cricketers in geelong are only half the cricketer glen is, not just this site.

i have bagged tala as a person, i dont like him much. plenty of blokes agree with me on that. but ill think you will find we all agree he is one of the best cricketers in GCA. Well done to West on keeping the same group for such a long time and achieving such great success. i can remember playing against all those guys in Div 2 and saying to others that these guys will be really succesful one day, they just all wanted to win for each other and played the game hard but fair. im sure randall was grinning from ear to ear.

Division 1 Powerhouse through the 80's/ early 90's, unfairly omitted during the mid 90's and built the club back through 00's including a divi 2 flag.

That might have had something to do with the fact that back then, you needed to be over 35 to play in West 1sts. Their side didn't change for over 10 years. Those days were pre the GCA points assessment system, so West got scuppered because they were ordinary on-field. They certainly weren't unfairly omitted.

i would say all but about maybe 3 cricketers in geelong are only half the cricketer glen is, not just this site.

Most of what you have said here is right and spot on. No one would have given West any chance at the start of the season, maybe not even even money to make the finals. Bookmakers would have been knocking each other over to take your money for a West/North Shore double. The rest of the crew are right though, no one gets stuck into Tala on this site and West would have little enemies in Div 1 i would think. Many admirers for what they have done this season. But, don't forget to be humble, that's what will separate you from the rest.

Division 1 Powerhouse through the 80's/ early 90's, unfairly omitted during the mid 90's and built the club back through 00's including a divi 2 flag.

That might have had something to do with the fact that back then, you needed to be over 35 to play in West 1sts. Their side didn't change for over 10 years. Those days were pre the GCA points assessment system, so West got scuppered because they were ordinary on-field. They certainly weren't unfairly omitted.

bad luck ando, the truth obviously thinks you're onle half the player Tala is. :p

Tala is a great player, and because I don;t know how to double quote things I'll mention his post here. I reckon you;ll be hard pressed to find more than 5 people who have backed Tala on this site mate. Prove me wrong if you want.

Most of what you have said here is right and spot on. No one would have given West any chance at the start of the season, maybe not even even money to make the finals. Bookmakers would have been knocking each other over to take your money for a West/North Shore double. The rest of the crew are right though, no one gets stuck into Tala on this site and West would have little enemies in Div 1 i would think. Many admirers for what they have done this season. But, don't forget to be humble, that's what will separate you from the rest.

ants14;342461 said:
bad luck ando, the truth obviously thinks you're onle half the player Tala is. :p

Tala is a great player, and because I don;t know how to double quote things I'll mention his post here. I reckon you;ll be hard pressed to find more than 5 people who have backed Tala on this site mate. Prove me wrong if you want.
ants.. ur right mate... i think only crktluva has voiced his opinion of tala...getting off the point now.. do u remember pre season training at furner ave early this season... we were in 1 net and north shore were in the other.... they were terrible... theyve turned that terrible training into a premiership....

gee i hope we look that ordinary next season at pre season training

I Bowl Meat Pies;342465 said:
ants.. ur right mate... i think only crktluva has voiced his opinion of tala...getting off the point now.. do u remember pre season training at furner ave early this season... we were in 1 net and north shore were in the other.... they were terrible... theyve turned that terrible training into a premiership....

i know, they looked like retards to be kind. then again most of there ones side wasnt there except for mitch and ash really.

ants14;342461 said:

Smokin Joe's gone pretty quiet on here dont ya think Babies Arm... Pretty chirpy during the season when his side was winning... Come finals time and a few losses later hes gone missing !!!!

I Bowl Meat Pies;342465 said:

i know, they looked like retards to be kind. then again most of there ones side wasnt there except for mitch and ash really.

I Bowl Meat Pies;342940 said:
Smokin Joe's gone pretty quiet on here dont ya think Babies Arm... Pretty chirpy during the season when his side was winning... Come finals time and a few losses later hes gone missing !!!!

brilliant observation there IBMP, maybe smokin joes off smokin baz, :D

I Bowl Meat Pies;342940 said:

brilliant observation there IBMP, maybe smokin joes off smokin baz, :D

interesting article attached here about a former England cricketer that also (I am 95% sure) had a stint at Highton in the mid 90's. I am pretty sure at Highton he did not play the whole season and wasted the club a bit of money with a car of theres ?? Anyway the highs and lows of an international cricketer !!

http://www.bigcricket.com/forum/t67422/

Haha I remember watching him play at there when i was little. We watched him at Alexander Thompson- thinking how easy it must have been to play for England if he could do it.

interesting article attached here about a former England cricketer that also (I am 95% sure) had a stint at Highton in the mid 90's. I am pretty sure at Highton he did not play the whole season and wasted the club a bit of money with a car of theres ?? Anyway the highs and lows of an international cricketer !!

http://www.bigcricket.com/forum/t67422/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back