Geelong Gators Team Thread

Re: Geelong Gators Team Thread

ants14;327647 said:
I am remaining as a pure bat, and i suggest you don't break the opening combo a4e.. do all the averages and that start again now?

Yeah, averages are back to normal now.

Bowlers will actually be able to get wickets. :D

ants14;327647 said:
I am remaining as a pure bat, and i suggest you don't break the opening combo a4e.. do all the averages and that start again now?
u as an opening bat....... id rather open with joe scuderi than have u open

hi mate iu just joined the site and really wont to get into a team i am a all rounder and i will be a grate player for u. i would love to start playing do u have any spots in your team :)

I Bowl Meat Pies;327670 said:
u as an opening bat....... id rather open with joe scuderi than have u open

nah I reckon Ants is definetly our opener for the Gators as based on his current GCA form I believe he is putting all his efforts into the Gators opening batting position !! :)

gca_ipl;327835 said:
nah I reckon Ants is definetly our opener for the Gators as based on his current GCA form I believe he is putting all his efforts into the Gators opening batting position !! :)
well considering his performances ever since the gators began i'd have to agree with u there daz... i came out and seen a bit of norths 2nd innings today.. seen a sharp left hander steaming in to bowl.. and im pretty sure it wasnt ando

I Bowl Meat Pies;327843 said:
well considering his performances ever since the gators began i'd have to agree with u there daz... i came out and seen a bit of norths 2nd innings today.. seen a sharp left hander steaming in to bowl.. and im pretty sure it wasnt ando

yeah must have been Phil "wonka" Hunt as he is the only other lefty half quick !! I have to admit I was pretty happy actually bowling two decent bouncers even though they were hit for 6 and 4 !!

gca_ipl;327852 said:
yeah must have been Phil "wonka" Hunt as he is the only other lefty half quick !! I have to admit I was pretty happy actually bowling two decent bouncers even though they were hit for 6 and 4 !!
haha i think i mighta seen them as well.. one neally took out a car and the other was heading for us up at the balcony.. Both hit by millard

So what's the deal, do we have any new players or any delistings or are we going in with the same squad. I heard the big Babies Arm wants in on the act.

ants14;328069 said:
So what's the deal, do we have any new players or any delistings or are we going in with the same squad. I heard the big Babies Arm wants in on the act.
picking up babies arms would be one of the biggest off season signings since ottens came to geelong

OI boys lets make sure everyone who wants a game posts in the match thread when you get a chance. Especially you skipper, I need to hear some funny quips out of you, like I did all through maths in yr 10

ants14;329025 said:
OI boys lets make sure everyone who wants a game posts in the match thread when you get a chance. Especially you skipper, I need to hear some funny quips out of you, like I did all through maths in yr 10

As soon as we start talking calculus the funnies will start coming thick and fast, friend.

a for effort;329045 said:
As soon as we start talking calculus the funnies will start coming thick and fast, friend.

did u use paddy macs pick up line yet about the quadratic formula?

ants14;329055 said:
did u use paddy macs pick up line yet about the quadratic formula?

One of the many things to do before I die. Was it you who tried it only to be shot down when she replied that she did know the quadratic formula?

a for effort;329059 said:
One of the many things to do before I die. Was it you who tried it only to be shot down when she replied that she did know the quadratic formula?

lol, no when was that?

a for effort;329079 said:
Mathletics day I think

nar mate i didnt go..it was probably someone like fages the other blokes u went with wouldnt have the balls to talk 2 a girl

Back