General Chat 12/13

not true about bucket broncas knee apparantly hes having lap band surgery because aftertnoon teas have got the better of him , maybe pies pacholli and him can get a two for one deal . pacholli69 you dont have friends and are to tight to buycruisers anyway .
i have tons of frends espeshally the players from the 2 flags i played in at yarraville and they are still trying to sign me up to come back but cant meet my high demands. everyone knows im a prooven match winner so i need to be looked after acordinly

alright guys i have noticed a lot of banter on here lately but my issue is that it hasnt been about me . you yarraville club blokes need to pull your oscar paringa out of your lemonade and sarse . make sure when your batting that you avoid the short ball because you need to protect your great barrier reef . when your fielding make sure that theres a bit of george bush when the bowlers running in . then afterwards we can all have a davey gower put on some murray rance a gary pert maybe a laurie sefafini for bald guys and head to the pub for an ishant sharma and douggie got.

Great speech, and the link worked a treat. I highly recommend getting a copy of his book the Vinciblesfor anyone that hasn't read it.

Cheers to The Club!!!
It makes you proud that such an exquisite writer would associate himself with our game. Not that he had a choice.

Can anybody confirm that bonus points are deciding psotions in the group stages of the T20? According to the ladders on MyCricket, they are. Cant see many teams that get passed in the 12th over on a Tuesday night wanting to stay out there!!

Rule 1 says "VTCA 2012/13 Rules, except as varied hereunder, shall apply" and Rule 3 says "If the team batting first is dismissed in fewer than 20 overs, the team batting second shall be entitled to bat for 20 overs" which matches the one-day rules. The idea of a one-day game stopping once a result had been achieved was tossed out due to bonus points. This suggests that bonus points are indeed being applied.

There's also nothing in the rules as to how many teams progress from the round-robin to the knock-out stages. I think it's the top 2 in each pool, but there's nothing to say that is the case.

Rule 1 says "VTCA 2012/13 Rules, except as varied hereunder, shall apply" and Rule 3 says "If the team batting first is dismissed in fewer than 20 overs, the team batting second shall be entitled to bat for 20 overs" which matches the one-day rules. The idea of a one-day game stopping once a result had been achieved was tossed out due to bonus points. This suggests that bonus points are indeed being applied.

There's also nothing in the rules as to how many teams progress from the round-robin to the knock-out stages. I think it's the top 2 in each pool, but there's nothing to say that is the case.
Thanks for that. It does seem a little ridiculous, doesnt it? Also means you get two cracks at bowling balls down the leg side before you will get pinged

Another master stroke by the VTCA.. Obviously the dinosaurs running the show don't have access to the BOM.
Pretty clear it was clearing.
At least turn up to grounds?
Oh well... Day wasted!

Another master stroke by the VTCA.. Obviously the dinosaurs running the show don't have access to the BOM.
Pretty clear it was clearing.
At least turn up to grounds?
Oh well... Day wasted!
Another one of your quality posts, but is whats expected from someone in a southern pocket of melbourne

Back