General Chat 12/13

Very reasonable question. If they dealt with the matter correctly from day 1 they wouldnt have had to go to court and the teams wouldn't be wondering what the hell is going on re finals and relegation.

And yes they probably have spent a bucket load of clubs money on this.

Good luck to all on the last week of the season.

I think Rat has a good point in regards to where our clubs money goes. Unless its all on cheese and biscuits on meeting nights! Rat you should focus on tomorrow's game although I've never known anyone to win a game from their front room on a Friday night.

:p :cool: :p :cool:
Our curator and I couldn't believe it, our wicket down at Hampton was dry enough to be cut and rolled, needless to say looks a good deck to bowl on. Hoping some others miss out on playing and we get on and have a win - should push us up the ladder a bit.

Can't believe all this stuff going on with Sth Caulfield - in my humble opinion the decision seems to be harsh and interests seem to be conflicted, observing from afar that being said. Sad to see our great comps name being dragged through the mud and now into the courts.

Bring on the finals and we can chat about what we're all here for - Playing Cricket!
About time your curator removed his hands from his pockets and did some work,doesn't do any during the day

the undertaker welcome to big cricket for the first time " I BET " . what have you got against the grub , what has he done wrong . i hear there was a big cricket forum at yccc on saturday or sunday where a group sat around admitting to who was who on here . how did that go , any out comes.
Breaking news Yccc have ordered me to dig the stock standard hole 6by6 (pres and grub to fill it) first time in 40 years beaten outright some bald bloke taking over

Breaking news Yccc have ordered me to dig the stock standard hole 6by6 (pres and grub to fill it) first time in 40 years beaten outright some bald bloke taking over
Just received a call off arms or Barlow. Shannon,Turner,wedding ,mccluskey,jones,Goddard ,Tupperware,wright,Hume,Taylor,patchouli ,take over with financial backer behind them

Just received a call off arms or Barlow. Shannon,Turner,wedding ,mccluskey,jones,Goddard ,Tupperware,wright,Hume,Taylor,patchouli ,take over with financial backer behind them
Takeover those mercenary wouldn't shout if a shark bite them ,lets get back on the cricket fitzgibbon your club has hit the skids the cup is heading over the bridge.

Very reasonable question. If they dealt with the matter correctly from day 1 they wouldnt have had to go to court and the teams wouldn't be wondering what the hell is going on re finals and relegation.

And yes they probably have spent a bucket load of clubs money on this.

Good luck to all on the last week of the season.

News just come in and congratulations to South Caulfield for being the champion T20 side in Victoria.
Word is that the Ferntree Gully comp pres was there at the "G" along with Kevin Noy from the VMCU and Tony Dodemaide made the presentations.
No sign of any VTCA reps other than the South Caulfield boys.
Conspicuous by their absence?
The hierarchy not impressed and have apparently been watching with interest with the movements at the VTCA.
What else needs to be said?

http://www.cricketvictoria.com.au/news/article/south-caulfield-crowned-statewide-t20-champions

Shove that in your pipe VTCA! They would of got no acknowledgement from us yesterday!
Oh yes, the movers and shakers of the VTCA.
Little birdie tells me that the Senior final won by Old Mentonians at Altona North saw the presentation of the cup done by some bloke from Altona North. Not a VTCA official to be seen. No wonder that clubs are moving on out of this growing debacle. Seems that the events of the recent past have these people going to ground rather than be seen in public to be held accountable.

Points cap for next season?
Need to adjust the points criteria first I reckon. Things I find weird

· 2 points for junior players. The philosophy behind the points is to foster encouragement of, and investment in junior programs. Must make it zero and hopefully we can get all clubs working towards sustainability. Happy to include “old school” boys in that if they want

· Less points for an international 1st class player (9) than a premier cricket player who plays 5 games the previous year (10)

Can’t help but thinking the horse has bolted with points though. The theory was to foster development as I said before – not to allow clubs to top up with more imported guns, just because their current imported guns have now lost a few points. Can’t think of a way to do that now, other than increasing points for new players whilst decreasing “homegrown” players to zero

2 points for junior players is against the spirit of the system. All Premier players should have the same rating whether they play i or 20 1st X1 games and players who swap clubs in the VTCA should be higher

News just come in and congratulations to South Caulfield for being the champion T20 side in Victoria.
Word is that the Ferntree Gully comp pres was there at the "G" along with Kevin Noy from the VMCU and Tony Dodemaide made the presentations.
No sign of any VTCA reps other than the South Caulfield boys.
Conspicuous by their absence?
The hierarchy not impressed and have apparently been watching with interest with the movements at the VTCA.
What else needs to be said?
Have heard through legal sources Sth Caulfield pulled out of their legal action and had to pay costs? Come on SS?

Back