General Chat 14/15

Yes great rooms but the ground , the wicket and afternoon not the same since the old bloke who did all the work 5 years down there left also don't count out Mentone trying to get the ground as well but being Heatherton will find something to survive maybe a change of comp maybe the MCA

Yes great rooms but the ground , the wicket and afternoon not the same since the old bloke who did all the work 5 years down there left also don't count out Mentone trying to get the ground as well but being Heatherton will find something to survive maybe a change of comp maybe the MCA
The guys I know there said if they got two sides together they were looking at the DDCA if not just go with the one day side in the VTCA. Either way the south still at about 35ish teams to make up next years grades..

Will be lucky to field one side plus tried to get into DDCA in the past but rejected will either have to look at MCA .try a merger with a Dingley or it be all over as there not the most liked club within the VTCA

Think also since that old guy who did the wickets cleaning and other things around left there wickets have got worse its only fit for 3rds and 4ths cricket the oval and wicket needs to dug up and relaid as its a cow paddock

Righto you blokes let's get this forum up and about . I'm looking for a job don't care if it's footy or cricket please help . Its been 4 years .If I don't get away from mad mick I will turn into a VB stubbie .

Lowest placed North and South teams are relegated. So, theoretically a team could finish 6th, a bees-dick out of the finals, and 20 points ahead of the 7th and lower teams, and get relegated.

Big past players day this Saturday for the club . Walk to walker for a start at the mona . Should be an interesting day . Hopefully see some old faces around . Wonder if the old pres might pop in for the day .

Back