Grapedo ready for a fresh start

Status
Not open for further replies.

grapedo

Grapedo ready for a fresh start

Former Wsetern Wizards all rounder Grapedo has insisted his time out of the game being involved in a rehabilitation program has been a big learning curve for him and he will be a vital asset to the team that signs him for next season.

" My rehanilitation programme has been a big learning curve for me and I am still playing decent cricket so I am eger and willing to be given a go in the new season " the wicket keeper turned Batting Allrounder said.

"I have developed my legspinners and thrown away the gloves" he said.

Grapedo has realised that parts of the banta raised by him was innapropriate and that he was sincerely sorry for that part of it.

"Part of my rehab has been learning to let my cricket do the talking which is what I will be doing for a new team next season" he said.

" I beleive despite my reputation I can still be a force at this level"

Grapedo also mentioned that Kevin Pietersen had been helping him develop into a new player as they have shared similar experiences.

Re: Grapedo ready for a fresh start

Flawed Genius;304177 said:
jsoghi

Sorry, fell asleep on my keyboard

Look mate this is a thread about my recovery and hopes to play next year.

So if you aren't going to make a positive comment on it then I am going to have to ask you to leave.

I did not start this thread for smart alec comments like that.

Thanks Very Much.

grapedo;304181 said:
Look mate this is a thread about my recovery and hopes to play next year.

So if you aren't going to make a positive comment on it then I am going to have to ask you to leave.

I did not start this thread for smart alec comments like that.

Thanks Very Much.

What if I don't want to leave?

I fell asleep in the thread once already, it must be pretty comfortable in here..

scrib1_tmb.gif

If you don't have anything constructive to post, please don't post in this thread.

AB;304190 said:
If you don't have anything constructive to post, please don't post in this thread.

Thank you Ab.

The last one I started they all went off topic and Mas Cambios had to close it I just don't want that happening again. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back