Greetings

kafkaesque

Hey guys,
I'm 18, living in Australia and in the second year of my Science degree. I've been playing cricket since I was 9 and I live and breathe the noble game =D
I'm an off-spin bowler and batsman. I bat anywhere in the order, from 1 to 11. It's a little confusing!
I'm a frustrated bowler - all the captains I play under seem to be of the view that if you don't bowl pace, you don't bowl! As a result last season I played 15 games, and bowled 14 overs. Hardly ideal.
I'm looking forward to generating lots of discussion on these forums!

Greetings, Im new here too. I used to play cricket at school but unfortunately can only watch now due to a spinal injury. Hope to enjoy discussions with you!

Welcome! Whereabouts in Oz are you? Are you from somewhere else originally? I'm in Melbourne, where it looks like my weekly nets sessions will be continually hampered by rain for some months. :(

I'm in Sydney, where it's nice and sunny at the moment. However, our summer was atrocious- one of our lower grade teams was unlucky to have 11 out of their 22 games rained out! So I certainly share your frustration with rain

Back