Guess The Item 🤔

It does not run from a power point, has no wires attached. You said you have five of them, all in the kitchen. So it wont be down lites. as they can be in any room.

🤔

Grier said that some fancy ones have wires but not his. I've been in his kitchen and still can't get it: unless it is CHAIRS.
I believe him about the wires as they'd be impossible to hide. Neither does he own a persian cat or call us by number and ask for reports.

Ok, another clue:

It is used in the preparation of food.

I don't have a Persian cat anymore as my neighbour stole it using treats, kindness, .... and no kids being noisy as were my daughters then.

Grier said that some fancy ones have wires but not his. I've been in his kitchen and still can't get it: unless it is CHAIRS.
I believe him about the wires as they'd be impossible to hide. Neither does he own a persian cat or call us by number and ask for reports.

It is not a chair Vince nor any piece of furniture.

It does not run from a power point, has no wires attached. You said you have five of them, all in the kitchen. So it wont be down lites. as they can be in any room.

🤔
Hi Craig,
It's Not down lights nor any other sort of light.
I have 5 of the item with variations in size from small to big.

Hello Jessica, I'm historically a pom too. We sailed the blue in '67. Ten quid went a long way then.
A switch. Interesting... it's the 'five of them' that throws me.
Most people have only one or two of this item in their kitchens. I have five in mine.

Back