harder to face left armers or right ?

leafy

harder to face left armers or right ?

I myself being right handed batsmen and left arm bowler find it easy enough to let the left armers come across me but the full length balls seem to find a flaw in my technique so i was wondering who you feel its harder to face left armers or right armers when batting ?

Re: harder to face left armers or right ?

Actually for me its the Right armers. My dad was a left arm bowler & so when I was young I learnt how to face the angle which goes across. And I also open my stance abit which I think helps.

As a left arm bowler i hope EVERY one finds it extremely difficult facing left arm bowling:p

yer how about left arm spinners i dont think ive ever faced one except are club pro and some other pros and there nearly imposible to pick

We have a left arm spinner at my club and I find him pretty easy to pick, it's tougher to face him when he's bowling his pace stuff because he swings it sometimes and not others.

ive found that its quite easy to face the left armour once youve got yourself in batting and to try and not let the batsmen settle as he will soon pick your line up

Back